Author Topic: Find Users without images  (Read 3321 times)

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
Find Users without images
« on: February 23, 2007, 07:44:23 PM »
I searched with the keywords "users photo" but was not successful in finding the results I'm looking for. I'm hoping someone can help.

I run a penpal site. Registered users are required to upload a photo. After they register, I tell them they have a week to upload a photo or their user account will be deleted.

I realized after I made this rule, there is no easy was to find which registered users did not upload a photo. At least I could not find one.

Does someone have the knowledge to know how this can be done -- or provide the php code to do so? I want to be able to search my gallery for registered users who did not upload a photo.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Steve

Offline mawenzi

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Find Users without images
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 08:11:27 PM »
... the simplest way is to use the extended memberlist ... [Mod] Memberlist / Mitgliederliste ...
... it shows the image upload per user / edit links for admins ... and much more ...
... but of course there is also a way to show a user upload list in ACP as plugin ...
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! ( © by V@no )
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

You are on search for top 4images MOD's ?
- then please search here ... Mawenzi's Top 100+ MOD List (unsorted sorted) ...

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
Re: Find Users without images
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 08:41:01 PM »
Thanks

I installed the memberlist mod and I think it will do the job. Sorry i didn't see it in my search.

Thanks again......

steve