Author Topic: [MOD] Members Personal Category (obsolete, not supported)  (Read 140826 times)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
[MOD] Members Personal Category
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2003, 10:10:34 AM »
Quote from: ai-gu
Please refer to this problem:

I made a link to http://www.1XYZZhd.net/4images/member.php?action=editprofile then it called up the original "control panel" of 4images, and I found the "personal Cartegory" in it (logged as normal member).
dead link.

Quote from: ai-gu
But the problem is when I selected to activate the Personal Cartegory, this error came.

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: UPDATE phpBB123xyz_users SET user_email = 'xxxx@yahoo.com', user_viewemail = 0, = 0, user_allow_viewonline = 0, user_website = '', user_icq = '', user_cat_active = '1' WHERE user_id = 22
You have an error in your SQL syntax near '= 0, user_allow_viewonline = 0, user_website = '', user_icq = '', user_cat_activ' at line 4

what goes after user_viewemail in your code?
why its missing?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline ai-gu

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2003, 10:23:16 AM »
Well the link was alterred, I meant when I pointed browser directly to the control panel page of 4images, then I found it worked.

but when a normal member activate the personal cartegory, it came that error . . .

I couldn't get your meaning for this:

what goes after user_viewemail in your code?

though, there is error, the cartegory was activated anyway, I guess the problem maybe at the field names definition were not the same in 4images and phpBB . . .

Offline uksoreeyes

• View Profile
    • http://www.myleeneklass.com
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2003, 04:01:01 AM »
Great idea for a mod, I wish it would work with the phpbb intergration because this mod is just what my site needs.

Offline ai-gu

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2003, 10:40:47 AM »
hello,
I have a problem below:

When I edit permission to "private", there should be a list of usernames in the left hand side (no access) to be added to the right side (allow access) . .
However, the list on the left handside was empty, even I have hundres of members at my site (see picture), could you please help me to solve this.
Thanks

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2003, 11:07:10 AM »
not sure, maybe some of your users has "special" caracters in their name, such as single/doble quotes? (' or ")
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline ai-gu

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2003, 01:22:02 PM »
Hi V@no,

thanks for ur suggestion, but the usernames at my site do not have special characters . . .

I think there must be somethings wrong in the command or function to call the username to the table on the left handside . . . If possible, please let me know the code for this function, I will look into it to see any likely errors.

When I logged on my account at ur site, and edited the permission, the table on the left handside is full of username, while at my site it was empty . . . .

Thanks for early reply

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2003, 01:35:33 PM »
as I can see, it's all because of phbb board integration...
and u get bunch of error messages when creating/activating/accessing that category...
to solve all that, u must litterely rewrite almost entire mod, to fix the different fields names in the database...
for example, for the user list:
in member.php find:
Code: [Select]
ORDER BY ".get_user_table_field("", "user_name")." ASC";try to replace it with:
ORDER BY ".get_user_table_field("", "username")." ASC";if this wont work, then try this:
ORDER BY username ASC";

Offline ai-gu

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2003, 01:56:35 PM »
Quote from: V@no
to solve all that, u must litterely rewrite almost entire mod, to fix the different fields names in the database...
for example, for the user list:
in member.php find:
ORDER BY ".get_user_table_field("", "user_name")." ASC";try to replace it with:
ORDER BY ".get_user_table_field("", "username")." ASC";if this wont work, then try this:
ORDER BY username ASC";

I think that is because of integration also. I did two suggestions also. With the first suggestion, it came nothing (no username). With the second suggestion, there was a list of username BUT we can not view exactly the username (u can check by urself, I still keep the second option on the page), when I select 1 or 2 member to add, there come lots of things to be solved:

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT FROM phpbb202_users WHERE user_id = 246
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'FROM phpbb202_users WHERE user_id = 246' at line 2

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT * FROM 4images_groupaccess WHERE group_id = AND cat_id = 76
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND cat_id = 76' at line 3

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT FROM phpbb202_users WHERE user_id = 246
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'FROM phpbb202_users WHERE user_id = 246' at line 2

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: DELETE FROM 4images_groupaccess WHERE cat_id = 76 AND group_id =
You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 2

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: INSERT INTO 4images_groupaccess (group_id, cat_id, auth_viewcat, auth_viewimage, auth_download, auth_upload) VALUES (, 76, 1, 0, 0, 0)
You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' 76, 1, 0, 0, 0)' at line 4

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT FROM phpbb202_users WHERE user_id = 122
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'FROM phpbb202_users WHERE user_id = 122' at line 2

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT * FROM 4images_groupaccess WHERE group_id = AND cat_id = 76
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND cat_id = 76' at line 3

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT FROM phpbb202_users WHERE user_id = 122
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'FROM phpbb202_users WHERE user_id = 122' at line 2

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: DELETE FROM 4images_groupaccess WHERE cat_id = 76 AND group_id =
You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 2

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: INSERT INTO 4images_groupaccess (group_id, cat_id, auth_viewcat, auth_viewimage, auth_download, auth_upload) VALUES (, 76, 1, 0, 0, 0)
You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' 76, 1, 0, 0, 0)' at line 4

What should I do now?

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2003, 02:03:15 PM »
well, this was just an idea of what's goin on...
for the user list change:
$user_list .= $user_cache['user_id'].",".addslashes($user_cache['user_name']).",";to:
$user_list .= $user_cache['user_id'].",".addslashes($user_cache['username']).",";
so u'll have to do with most of the mod...I cant provide u with compleate fix because as I said, it will be new mod afterward...and I dont have integration to check it out myself.

Offline ai-gu

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2003, 02:19:28 PM »
thanks for ur idea,
by the way, all "user_name" in member.php had already been changed to "username" a couple of weeks ago.

Do you think that, I have to look into the include file(s), if so pliz suggest me which file(s) I should spend time on it.

Thanks again

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2003, 02:23:03 PM »
sure, u know what? maybe u should again follow integration steps, if did changes in any files that this MOD has changed... for example if u said that user_name had to be changed to username by the integration tutorial, then u probably must do same thing for the MOD. try it, let us know what happend ;)

Offline ai-gu

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2003, 02:38:56 PM »
Hi V@no,
Done and successfull.

I go into include folder of 4images, rename all "user_name" to "username" in the files functions.php, session.php; and it works

You can check by urself!

Thanks for ur advice and courage!

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2003, 02:48:10 PM »
greate, so, basicaly for others, who has integration, they has to do again changes in the files MOD does changes?
another thing, at your site, when u update profile it still give u an error message.

Offline ai-gu

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2003, 02:51:57 PM »
I got that but did not know how to fix it!! Any suggestion for that?
thanks

Offline ai-gu

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2003, 03:21:16 PM »
Quote from: V@no
... another thing, at your site, when u update profile it still give u an error message.

After jumping around, this error is now fixed, but I did not remember exactly how it was fix . .  :?  . .  trying to change all user_name to username in any php files of 4images.

But now come this problem. . .

before changing user_name to username in these files, the userbox worked properly, but now I did not.
Before it was: logged in as: ai-gu (Ex)
now, it is: logged in as: (empty here)

I need ur suggestion again
thanks