Author Topic: Uploaded images require admin validation: How to turn off?  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Commie

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Uploaded images require admin validation: How to turn off?
« on: March 04, 2003, 10:19:04 PM »
There doesn't seem to be a setting in the admin control panel to turn this setting off. I'd prefer it if people can just upload images without the images require an admin to look them over. I want this gallery to be as hands-off as possible.

Thanks

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Uploaded images require admin validation: How to turn off?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2003, 11:18:20 PM »
Quote from: Commie
There doesn't seem to be a setting in the admin control panel to turn this setting off. I'd prefer it if people can just upload images without the images require an admin to look them over. I want this gallery to be as hands-off as possible.

Thanks

That what "Direct Upload" permission does ;)
when u edit category, just select REGISTERED USERS or ALL for DIRECT UPLOAD
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Commie

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Uploaded images require admin validation: How to turn off?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 11:46:42 PM »
^^I just noticed that about 10 minutes ago. I had 4 catagories but one had the direct upload set to admin only but I didn't notice. It was driving me insance. Three catagories were fine, one was not.

Thanks for the info.