Author Topic: Point 4images to take images just from wanted categoreis.  (Read 5916 times)

Offline zaisk

• View Profile
Point 4images to take images just from wanted categoreis.
« on: May 31, 2006, 04:50:04 PM »
Hello,

I want to take images just from wanted category. It can be just from one (any categorie, but included all subcategories). I want to show newest images just from one category. How to do that ?

Please help... :/

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Point 4images to take images just from wanted categoreis.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:28:06 AM »
in index.php find:
Code: [Select]
        WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id NOT IN (".get_auth_cat_sql("auth_viewcat", "NOTIN").")
Replace with:
        WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id NOT IN (".get_auth_cat_sql("auth_viewcat", "NOTIN").") AND i.cat_id IN (XX,XX,XX,XX)
Replace XX with category IDs you wish, you can add as many categories as you wish.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline zaisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:44:30 PM »
in index.php find:
        WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id NOT IN (".get_auth_cat_sql("auth_viewcat", "NOTIN").")
Replace with:
        WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id NOT IN (".get_auth_cat_sql("auth_viewcat", "NOTIN").") AND i.cat_id IN (XX,XX,XX,XX)
Replace XX with category IDs you wish, you can add as many categories as you wish.

Thanks a lot, but if I want to show them not in one place but in some differents. For example if I want them to show outsite the 4images ? Is it possible to show outside 4images with just one chosen category ? In that way I will be able to make them seperately dislpayed on the home page as newest images image from each category.

Offline GaYan

• ♫ | G2 | ♫
    • View Profile
    • Ziramagic
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 05:02:10 AM »
can we show the latest images from categories in index page..
I'm Back :)