Author Topic: Help me please  (Read 5956 times)

Offline toya

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Help me please
« on: November 22, 2005, 01:45:05 AM »
I went and created my database and etc but this still shows up...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'server1.get-hosting.net' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/setoya/public_html/pictures/includes/db_mysql.php on line 39

what should I do?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Help me please
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 02:01:38 AM »
1) its obvious that you did not read the forum rules, otherwise you would not put the most useless headline ever
2) it also obvious that you did not search the forum, wich is number 3 rule on this forum
3) and dont waste more of your time, I'll answer to your question (actualy reading again your post I see no question or whatsoever!, so a reply such as "OK" should do :P)
Contact your host administrator and ask them details on how to connect and use database on your server. then update config.php with the correct info.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline toya

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 02:10:42 AM »
uhmm...
1. what other headlines was i suppose to use???
2.as u was probly writing that i was modify my post because after i made the post i did search the forum and at first didnt find anything but i did but that one didnt do any help for me at all because it basically had said the same information i posted.
3. I found out how to use data base but it's still not working for me again thats why i modified my post  :D

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 02:22:37 AM »
1. what other headlines was i suppose to use???
How about: Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'XXX' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server for a headline?

3. I found out how to use data base but it's still not working for me again thats why i modified my post :D
The sollution is the same I've posted above, nothing changed ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline toya

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 01:10:42 AM »
okay but thanks for your help  :D

i have it working now solution solved.