Author Topic: Many Support requests remain unanswered  (Read 4853 times)

Offline binuj01

• View Profile
    • Sourcestravel
Many Support requests remain unanswered
« on: March 04, 2006, 06:49:08 PM »
Hi Moderators,
 There are a lot of questions that remains unanswered. Are you losing interest in support ? Most of them I agree , may have been answered elsewhere , but it would be helpful to answer with the topic reference.

I am a legal user having paid for the 4images product and was given an assurance that my requests would be given more preference. But I find many of my posts , still unanswered.

Though, we can survive with  basic knowledge, but can do wonders if helped by knowledgeable people like V@ano.
Regards
Binu
www.sourcestravel.com
See your travel destnations ahead.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Many Support requests remain unanswered
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 07:11:18 PM »
I am a legal user having paid for the 4images product and was given an assurance that my requests would be given more preference. But I find many of my posts , still unanswered.

Are you having problem with 4images or you looking for a custom mod? if you have a problem, then *bump* the unanswered topic up, perhaps me or other moderators/administrators overlooked it, or somebody else can find an answer.
But, if you asked for a custom mod, then you should not expect more then what other people willing to offer on that request.
As of higher priority support by paying for 4images license, I belive this only apply for 4images itself related issues and not mods requests type of support...
Also I must add, only Jan knows who purchased license, unless that member requested to be showed on this forum as licensed member - for that you should contact Jan.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline binuj01

• View Profile
    • Sourcestravel
Re: Many Support requests remain unanswered
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 02:37:45 AM »

Also I must add, only Jan knows who purchased license, unless that member requested to be showed on this forum as licensed member - for that you should contact Jan.

Ok Jan, How do I show up in this forum as a licensed member? If that helps, that would be great.

Binu
www.sourcestravel.com
See your travel destnations ahead.