Author Topic: Difference between commercial licenses  (Read 3590 times)

Offline tisri

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Difference between commercial licenses
« on: November 15, 2006, 12:02:10 AM »
I've just discovered the 4images gallery and am checking it to make sure it does everything I need it to do.

Assuming it does I'm going to want to use it for a commercial online gallery and will therefore need to buy a license. Hence my questions:

1. I see I can have a commercial license and a copyright removal license. I can also have one of each. What's the difference between them?

2. If I've created a gallery using a free installation will I need to reconfigure the entire thing with a paid license, or can I just apply the license to my existing gallery?

3. Does the commercial product give me anything over and above the free version, or is it just a case of the author wanting a small share in my potential profits (I don't have a problem with this - I don't work for free either - I just want to know if it's the case)

I've looked for threads about this but can't see anything that clearly answers my questions.

Many thanks in advance
John

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
Re: Difference between commercial licenses
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 06:58:58 PM »
There are no difference between them...

You only need the License if you want to use it for a commercial Site...

The copyright removal license allows you to remove the copyride notices in the footer...