Author Topic: 4homepages website Top 10 Rated  (Read 8478 times)

Offline artmedia

• View Profile
    • Fotos de chicas
4homepages website Top 10 Rated
« on: November 28, 2008, 04:36:15 PM »
Somebody knows who is on charge of 4homepages top sites page? http://www.4homepages.de/resources/Ratings/ Because I checked every date the ranking because I used to have two sites there, but now one of them has been deleted www.ticas.cr and the other one has been underrated www.ticas.co.cr (I always keep the 4homepages copyright information and everything), and non existing sites in that list have been overrated with more votes and ranking irregularly. this is really unfair and irregular, who can help me?

Thanks.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: 4homepages website Top 10 Rated
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline artmedia

• View Profile
    • Fotos de chicas
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 04:48:23 PM »
Sure, i did it one month ago, but no answer yet :(
You can try:
http://www.4homepages.de/kontakt/

Offline om6acw

• View Profile
    • My Animal's World
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 08:00:37 PM »
Somebody knows who is on charge of 4homepages top sites page? http://www.4homepages.de/resources/Ratings/ Because I checked every date the ranking because I used to have two sites there, but now one of them has been deleted www.ticas.cr and the other one has been underrated www.ticas.co.cr (I always keep the 4homepages copyright information and everything), and non existing sites in that list have been overrated with more votes and ranking irregularly. this is really unfair and irregular, who can help me?

Thanks.

I think you little bit misunderstand what top10 is mean. Keeping all copyright information does n have anything to do with that. Today somebody like your site tomorrow not and its same with rating, personally I dont like your site and my rating would be 1 and really I dont see any reason why your site "must" be in TOP10. You dindt change anything on it and this top is for gallery not for photos what you upload in it.

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 01:47:56 AM »
I do understand artmedia's concern. It's not about being in top 10 in this case, their site you, om5acw, referring to (that is listed in the "sites in action") uses the default template, but the other that was removed for some reason, has different look and deserves to be listed in "sites in action".
I don't know how the rating works and how well it's protected from cheating, but my guess is somebody reported your other site as dead and it was removed (?)...
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline artmedia

• View Profile
    • Fotos de chicas
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 11:23:37 PM »

Thanks.

I think you little bit misunderstand what top10 is mean. Keeping all copyright information does n have anything to do with that. Today somebody like your site tomorrow not and its same with rating, personally I dont like your site and my rating would be 1 and really I dont see any reason why your site "must" be in TOP10. You dindt change anything on it and this top is for gallery not for photos what you upload in it.

Well, i'll be more clear, I give you this example:

Yesterday my site had 186 votes, but today it has just 88 votes, it doesn't matter if you vote 1 to my site, i will have at any case 186+1 votes = 187 votes, there is no reason to have the altered 88. The problem here is not that my site likes or not to somebody, the problem is that person on charge of that list is altering the correct results just to benefit some sites -i guess with less votes-, in this way those sites can be listed on that page of pagerank  5, and to get an important link for google.

Do you get it?

About Vano said, is true too, i have another site that was deleted without reason from "sites in action"

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 01:11:30 AM »
person on charge of that list is altering the correct results just to benefit some sites
I very much doubt that...