Author Topic: HomePage making the images and links center aligned **  (Read 5112 times)

Offline zakaria666

• View Profile
HomePage making the images and links center aligned **
« on: August 27, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »
To whom may help me with this problem please

Below is an image, and as u can see from the home page, the images are to the left, i want it to be aligned in the middle with the person name and all the other details. Please can anyone help me wit this

Rembrandt

Re: HomePage making the images and links center aligned **
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 06:45:57 PM »
search in your templates/style.css:
Code: [Select]
.imagerow1 {insert below:
text-align : center;

.imagerow2 {insert below:
text-align : center;

Offline zakaria666

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 06:57:07 PM »
@Remembrant

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O omg, that was so simple. I thought that it would be in index.php script. You are the man. Now it is looking very slick and cool. Can i ask for 1 more thing. I hope this is also just as simple. Under every video or image, the person who uploaded the content will have there name in brackets for example (remembrant)...

Is there a way i can put next to this name Upload by: (remembrant)... It doesnt have to be in same line. So in new line it will say Uploaded by:(remembrant), so right after the image name i want a new line. Because most of my users they need help in finding out who uploading what and they sending me emails to much, they actually thinking that the name inside bracket is of the person inside the image, not the uploader. I hope u understanding what im trying to say..

thank u Remembrant, always count on u

Rembrandt

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 07:27:20 PM »
... I hope u understanding what im trying to say..

*rofl* no, your posts have definitely too much text.  :mrgreen:
search in thumbnail_bit.html
<b>{image_name}</b> {if image_is_new}<sup class="new">{lang_new}</sup>{endif image_is_new}({user_name_link})and replace:
<b>{image_name}</b> {if image_is_new}<sup class="new">{lang_new}</sup>{endif image_is_new}<br>Uploader:({user_name_link})
mean you this?

Offline zakaria666

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 05:06:18 PM »
@remembrant,

Hello sir, i was wondering if i could have all the thumbnails 1 size?? because as u see from image above that thumnails differ in sizes??

thank u sir