4images Modifications / Modifikationen > Mods & Plugins (Releases & Support)

[MOD] Sitemap v1.0

<< < (22/24) > >>

Lunique:
Is it possible to use this sitemap with reducing/expanding categories like at this page: http://klick.kl.funpic.de/sitemap_v2.php ???
I don't need google or other adds I just have a lot of sub-categories and it would be really useful if they all could be closed by default in sitemap and only expand if you click on a little +
like in ACP
I already found some sites using this while searching google, but no explanation how to do it.

Ist es möglich bei der Sitemap sowas einzubauen wie hier http://klick.kl.funpic.de/sitemap_v2.php  ???
Ich habe sehr viele Unter-Kategorien und es wäre wirklich hilfreich wenn sie standardmäßig geschlossen wären und sich nur durch klicken auf ein kleines + öffnen würden, so wie im ACP.
Ich hab beim suchen über google schon mehrere Seiten gefunden die es so benutzen aber noch nix wie ich das für meine Seite einbauen kann.

Vielen Dank im voraus, Lunique

AntiNSA2:
Great mod ! 2 questions... Was it possible to allow the user to sort by hits/images/date?

And a stupid question...

When it says Hits:83  where can I add the style/class to change the css for only the number (83) part and not the hits style? Right now they have the same style and I am only trying to change the number part of the style.

V@no:

--- Quote from: AntiNSA2 on June 01, 2009, 07:00:16 AM ---Was it possible to allow the user to sort by hits/images/date?
--- End quote ---
At the moment it's not posible, because this mod uses 4images build-in category cache feature.

--- Quote from: AntiNSA2 on June 01, 2009, 07:00:16 AM ---When it says Hits:83  where can I add the style/class to change the css for only the number (83) part and not the hits style? Right now they have the same style and I am only trying to change the number part of the style.

--- End quote ---
The simpliest way would be add your style directly into the language files:
$lang['sitemap_hits'] = " Hits: <span class=\"yourstyleclass\">{hits}</span>";

(watch out for the quotes ;))

thorstenp:
Hallo,
ist es auch möglich diese Sitemap neben der Kategorientabelle anzuzeigen ?

Gruss
Thorsten

bergblume:
hello,
is it possible to show beside the categories also the details-pages in sitemap?
thank you, bergblume

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version