4images Modifications / Modifikationen > Mods & Plugins (Releases & Support)

[MOD] PMv2 Tutorial Republished here

<< < (142/144) > >>

zakaria666:
Hello vano,

Yes sir i have checked all major browsers. I had this problem in the past also but ive never known what and why these occurs.  :? :(

V@nо:
I'd not see anything in the code that could possibly cause what you've describing...
Can I test it myself? (PM to "other" me if you wish)

zakaria666:
Hello Vano,

I sent you a message but my internet connection kept on saying error pm, so i dont know if you have recieved the PM i sent you on your other account. I was just asking you to send me your IP address so that i can include your ip into the htaccess, so that you can gain access and look at the problem that im having. Thank you VANO

Also vano, when you view the site, can you tell me how i can change the width and size of the bbcode inside of the pm, i have managed to change it via your advice but what i mean is the smily faces are now very pixilated.

God bless u man

Tino23:
OK, ich habe den Fehler von meinem Beitrag http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=6692.msg150464#msg150464 gefunden. Es ist ein Fehler in dem PMv3 von KurtW. da es den Originalen Beitrag nicht mehr gibt, veröffentliche ich die Änderrungen hier einmal. Ich hoffe das stört keinen!?

Öffne /lang/<yourlanguage>/main.php  und suche

--- Code: ---//-----------------------------------------------------
//--- PM (Private Messenging) -------------------------
//-----------------------------------------------------

--- End code ---

füge danach folgendes ein

--- Code: ---$lang['pm_user_inbox'] = "Inbox limit<span class=\"smalltext\"><br />set to <font color=red><b>0</b></font> to use global settings<br>or <font color=red><b>-1</b></font> for unlimited</span>";
$lang['pm_user_sentbox'] = "Sentbox limit<span class=\"smalltext\"><br />set to <font color=red><b>0</b></font> to use global settings<br>or <font color=red><b>-1</b></font> for unlimited</span>";
$lang['pm_user_outbox'] = "Outbox limit<span class=\"smalltext\"><br />set to <font color=red><b>0</b></font> to use global settings<br>or <font color=red><b>-1</b></font> for unlimited</span>";
--- End code ---

suche

--- Code: ---"s" => "Durchgestrichen: [s]text[/s] (alt+s)",
--- End code ---

ersetze es durch

--- Code: ---"st" => "Durchgestrichen: [s]text[/s] (alt+s)",
--- End code ---

Öffne templates/<yourtemplate>/pm_new.html

suche

--- Code: ---<input type="button" class="bbcbutton" accesskey="" name="addbbcode6" value="S" style="text-decoration: line-through; width: 30px" onClick="bbstyle(6)" onMouseOver="helpline('s')" />
--- End code ---

ersetze es mit

--- Code: ---<input type="button" class="bbcbutton" accesskey="" name="addbbcode6" value="S" style="text-decoration: line-through; width: 30px" onClick="bbstyle(6)" onMouseOver="helpline('st')" />
--- End code ---

Das war es dann auch schon. KurtW fehlt halt immer noch hier  :!:

Tino23:
Für die Version 1.7.8 muß es da in der logout.php am Ende so lauten?

--- Code: ---if (!preg_match("/index\.php/", $url) && !preg_match("/lightbox\.php/", $url) && !preg_match("/login\.php/", $url) && !preg_match("/register\.php/", $url) && !preg_match("/member\.php/", $url)&& !preg_match("/pm\.php/", $url)) {
  redirect($url);
}
else {
  redirect("index.php");
}
?>
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version