4images Modifications / Modifikationen > Mods & Plugins (Releases & Support)

[MOD] PMv2 Tutorial Republished here

<< < (4/144) > >>

ascanio:
But I still don't know where to put that

--- Code: ---<tr>
<td width="50%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="preview" value=" {lang_preview} " class="button" /></td>
<td width="50%" align="left"><input type="submit" name="submit" value=" {lang_send} " class="button" /></td>
</tr>

--- End code ---

Smes where in here? please tell me where

martrix:
oops  :oops: Then I did not understand you correctly

--- Quote from: ascanio on April 12, 2005, 04:42:01 PM ---I have installed the Both MODS Smillies and PM

--- End quote ---
I thought this means, you've already installed the previous version of PM.

Well. Then just follow all the steps reposted by Mark Gunter and it should work...
There's also a single step for using this BBCode in the comments...
If it doesn't work like you expect, try to re-check all the steps... I've also made a few typos in this mod when implementing it but after a while I found the problem...

instead of

--- Code: ---<td width="50%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="preview" value=" {lang_preview} " class="button" /></td>
--- End code ---

it should look like this

--- Code: ---<td width="50%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="preview" value=" {lang_preview} " class="button" onClick="action.value='preview';" /></td>
--- End code ---

(just an example...) ;)

ascanio:

Thank you Martrix :):):)

V@no:
I just added the JS fix into the package...

martrix:
You're welcome :)

I guess you'll have some problems with using the smilie-form in the comments (this does not work automatically)
I finally found out, how to do that, but after the board-hack it got lost, so I have to search for it in my very poor brains...  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version