4images Modifications / Modifikationen > Tutorials

[TUT] One Image - Three Sizes

<< < (2/7) > >>

lona_jasty:

--- Quote ---... mmm ...
... after you install all the modifications from this tutorial the download must work from the big-folder ...
... sometimes you must change the folder name fom "download" to "big" in the MOD from Chris (Alternnate ... ) ...
... the right way is ... you must only upload one image ... not the same image 3times ...
--- End quote ---

Thanks mawenzi for your Support, I have do this, Happy now  :D

ckmuc:
I am Lost ... This is exactly the function we need (3 images sizes), but I cannot get it to work (right now, uploading does not work at all  8O).

You refer to several Mods here:
Some of them seem to be outdated and there are a lot of "corrections" posted to these Mods...

I tried to get them all organized, but now Uploads do not work at all. We have the most current Version 1.7.6 installed and are registerd licensee.

Is there a "all in one Post" solution or can someone PLEASE supply the adapted files? 
Esp. these files:

* download.php
* functions.php
* details.html

As our System is "totally new" the "file option" would really do the trick ... THANK YOU

Christian

mawenzi:

--- Quote from: mentrid on September 12, 2008, 11:20:13 AM ---I tried this mod in combination with
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=20496.0
and it works just great on version 1.7.6
--- End quote ---

... thanks for your statement ... ;)

5degrees:
Is it necessary to complete all 4 MODs to complete this desired effect or is each MOD a separate solution in its own right?

mawenzi:
@5degrees

... each MOD is a separate solution and works in its own ...
... right ... !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version