Author Topic: New to Site - SUggest some MODS!  (Read 3849 times)

Offline nightfallsnet

• View Profile
New to Site - SUggest some MODS!
« on: December 16, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »
Hey guys!
first of all want to say that i have spent the last 4 hours searching, reading, and messing with my 4images install..
really love the software and I am looking forward to making it fit my needs..

A little about my project:
I am setting up a site HDgif.com It will be the home of Animated Gifs w/ 720p and 1080p resolution (technically just sized at 720 and 1080)
But these gifs are real Big, Nice, And Huge and i want to make my 4gifs reflect that. If my thumbnails are 600px wide.. im ok with that
you know?

So Here are some things i want to do.. maybe you guys have some suggestions for a beginner Mod-er. I know that some of them are in the forums already, but
just a lil refresher on which mods are Sound & working on 1.7.9 - I am most likely going to hire a developer to MOD 4images even further.

IDEAL 4IMAGES MODWould be cool if everything was contained in a viewer like COOLIRIS or TiltViewer (saw that MOD) but all catagories, login, comments, uploads, where accessed through the panel with the gallery as a dynamic wall in the background.. If somebody wants to work with my on this or they have a price they would do it for.. i dont think it would be THAT hard.. essentailly it would just be modifying some PHP for the viewer to reflect :newimages :topImages :catagories :imagesbyuser etc.. all of the interface could be divs hovering over it with slick css (im good at slick css)  :mrgreen:
xxx: coolirisxxx:  

4 now though have my sights set on these mods..
- First of all i need HQ animated thumbnails!! ImageMagik?
- Want Categories as list in the sidebar
- Want a MINIMUM size.. so users cant upload 600px wide gifs (thats not HD) want the minimum to be 1280X720px  :idea:
- Want a sleek upload page or slide down upload.. maybe could retr0-fit the slide down login? http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=26860.0
- coolest rating system?
-be cool to have multi-size download http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=22741.0... but i dont think its working with animated gifs

- Any suggestions / cool stuff i should know about...?? really just putting this post up to get some New ideas going..

4images ruulleez!!!   :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-JUDE

HDGIF.com/home
thunderhorsevideo.com
night-falls.net

(whis)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 03:38:31 AM by nightfallsnet »

Offline x23piracy

• View Profile
    • FHG
Re: New to Site - SUggest some MODS! HDGIF.com
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 02:24:29 PM »
Hi,

View in Firefox.
Allow 5-10 Minutes for Site to Load.
If Slow, Refresh Your browser.

8O sorry... lol

Greetz X23

Don't trust in md5 it's unsafe change your 4i galerys password hash algorythm! second pw db field, create new hashes over some time, deny old hash. Help members that cry, send informationen mail to the rest. Camouflage new pw hash in cookie. Done!

--(◔̯◔)--

Offline nightfallsnet

• View Profile
Re: New to Site - SUggest some MODS! HDGIF.com
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 07:58:07 PM »
haha.. yeah i know.. thats what im dealing with here with 1-5mb animated gifs..  :oops:

but runs much faster on 4images with pre-made thumbnails..

speaking of HD going to see TRON 2nite at IMAX whos with me?   8)