• [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.15.7 (2011-01-09) 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.15.7 (2011-01-09)  (Read 547443 times)

Offline Jan-Lukas

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • Discover the New World of Kindersurprise
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v3.7.3
« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »
So, folgendes Problem
Wenn ich die neuen Felder zum editieren auswähle, wird auch alles fein angezeigt (Bild 1)
wenn ich aber z.b. nur 2 auswähle wird die Tabelle verschoben, und das was nicht ausgewählt wird, wird nicht angezeigt.
Bild 2 zeigt die Tabelle wenn ich nichts zum bearbeiten ausgewählt habe, normal müsste ja trotzdem die neuen mit Inhalt angezeigt werden.

Bitte, wo ist da die Stelle die ich in der image.php bearbeiten muss  :?:

Danke Harald

wirklich keine Hilfe in Sicht ?
müsste dringend einige tausend Bilder bearbeiten, und mit diesem Mod würde es 10x so schnller gehen, nur müsste ich da auch eigene Felder bearbeiten können.
hat das denn noch keiner erweitert ?

Büdde
Danke Harald

Offline webmaster73

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 03, 2008, 12:39:26 AM »
thank you very much for this nice mod.
I believe this must be part of the original script, not a mod.

we all change minds on how to organize photos on our galleries.

Offline heldmarkus

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2008, 04:37:00 PM »
Hi everyone,

first of all thanks for this nice mod.

I only have one problem. I just recognised that you only cann move pics, moving of other file types is obviously not possible.
Now, i use a lot of pdfs and zip files so it would be very important for me to be able to move those without having to change the directory manually everytime. HAs anyone an idea how this could be done with this mod or is there another mod which can do it?

Thanks for your help, it's very important and urgent for me.

:lol:

Offline TIMT

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2008, 12:23:23 AM »
Hi,

I'd like to add some new fields in "quick edit".

How can I do that?
With the new files i would be able to manage the pictures much more efficiently.

Thanks for helping me.

TIMIT
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:53:40 PM by TIMT »

Offline heldmarkus

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2008, 09:10:06 AM »
Hi everyone,

first of all thanks for this nice mod.

I only have one problem. I just recognised that you only cann move pics, moving of other file types is obviously not possible.
Now, i use a lot of pdfs and zip files so it would be very important for me to be able to move those without having to change the directory manually everytime. HAs anyone an idea how this could be done with this mod or is there another mod which can do it?

Thanks for your help, it's very important and urgent for me.

:lol:

Really no one knows? The problem is still there, a solution would be very good.
Thanks

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.0.1 (2008-09-13)
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2008, 11:31:47 AM »
Try new version.
Since I did quiet a few changes to the code, I could break something...I don't have time right now to fully test it.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.0.2 (2008-09-13)
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2008, 09:29:40 PM »
Oh, this file is a mess...So many parts do the same thing, very hard to debug. I'm tempting just start over...
Try v4.0.2
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.0.2 (2008-09-13)
« Reply #187 on: September 14, 2008, 01:46:25 AM »
-the navigation below... (see image) is better when you assign/sort the button(s)
my old 4.0 version (see image) is easy ;)
The problem with your layout is that its confusing because "save date" only used with copy/move buttons, in your layout it looks like it used with "change owner" button. (btw, in english translation it looks different ;))

Anyway, first of all thank you very much for testing this and reporting it back, secondly, I've updated to v4.0.3 where I changed the buttons layout a bit, more like you did in v4.0, hope its less confusing now.
I've removed some of the deutsch language translations (replaced them with english), they are separated from the rest so its easy to spot :)
Code: [Select]
    $lang['copy_success'] = "<b>Image \"%s\" successfully copied</b> (from category %s to %s)";
    $lang['copy_error_skipped'] = "<b>Image</b> %s <b>was not coppied</b>";
    $lang['copy_error_thumb'] = "<b>Error copying thumbnail</b> %s";
    $lang['copy_error_media'] = "<b>Error copying media file</b> %s";
    $lang['copy_error_db'] = "<b>Error updating database. Image %s was not coppied</b>";
    $lang['move_success'] = "<b>Image \"%s\" successfully moved</b> (from category %s to %s)";
    $lang['move_error'] = "<b>Error moving image</b> %s (from category: %s to %s)";
    $lang['move_error_thumb'] = "<b>Error moving thumbnail</b> %s";
    $lang['move_error_media'] = "<b>Error moving media file</b> %s";
    $lang['move_error_skipped'] = "<b>Image</b> %s <b>was not moved</b>";
    $lang['move_error_db'] = "<b>Error updating database. Image %s was not moved</b>";

Offline budduke

• View Profile
    • http://www.budduke.com
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.0.3 (2008-09-13)
« Reply #188 on: September 14, 2008, 05:51:47 PM »
Regarding 4.0.3 upgrade,
Noticed one little bug...
You said that it supported the catimage mod, but I noticed when I move a batch of images and one of the pics was the catagory image for the old catagory, it still is the image for that old catagory instead of either turning it off or becoming the image for the catagory that you moved it over to.

no biggie, just have to keep an eye on it when I am moving files around.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Buddy Duke
www.budduke.com

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #189 on: September 14, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »
-the lang tag is not in code
$lang['copy_error']
Nice catch. Removed.

-when sort the images example descending, is the sort function not as it should be
when Date and Time the same then
-First Sort Image Date
-Second Sort Image ID

something similar was also in version 1.7.3 in the categories exist
        ORDER BY ".$config['image_order']." ".$config['image_sort'].", image_id ".$config['image_sort']."
(jan fixed in version 1.7.6) with
        ORDER BY ".$config['image_order']." ".$config['image_sort'].", i.image_id ".$config['image_sort']."

In my tests this change didn't do anything, I believe MySQL by itself sort items by primary key (which is image_id in this case). Anyway I put that change in, see if its better now.

Regarding 4.0.3 upgrade,
You said that it supported the catimage mod, but I noticed when I move a batch of images and one of the pics was the catagory image for the old catagory, it still is the image for that old catagory instead of either turning it off or becoming the image for the catagory that you moved it over to.

Fixed. Now it removes cat image from old category when batch moving images or changing category at single image edit page. Btw, before when you edit an image, select it as cat image then change it's category, both categories were set to use that one image as cat image...
But now this creates another question: what would be better to do when a category image being moved to a new category which already has category image set? At the moment in batch moving it does nothing (current category image stays), but moving single image via edit image page overwrites current cat image in new category.

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.1 (2008-09-14)
« Reply #190 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »
-i have problem with the category (see image).
when start images.php, go to category xy and search, go back with button, is always the same category  :roll:
even when rerun images.php with link
p.s the same is in view option (downloads etc.) below!    
even if save data 0!

This is expected, its actually a feature added it in v4.1 ;)

In current v4.2 I've changed it a bit, you can disable it completely by changing $savesearchform 1//restore last selected dopdown menus, radio buttons and "images per page"?

or by clicking "Reset" button.

Offline budduke

• View Profile
    • http://www.budduke.com
« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »

Regarding 4.0.3 upgrade,

Fixed. Now it removes cat image from old category when batch moving images or changing category at single image edit page. Btw, before when you edit an image, select it as cat image then change it's category, both categories were set to use that one image as cat image...
But now this creates another question: what would be better to do when a category image being moved to a new category which already has category image set? At the moment in batch moving it does nothing (current category image stays), but moving single image via edit image page overwrites current cat image in new category.

Nice Job!
I personally think that when moving an image that is a catimage, it should no longer be a catimage, wether or not there is one in the new cat or not. You can always go back in a recreate it if you want.

This is an amazing update of this MOD. Keep up the great work!
Buddy Duke
www.budduke.com

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.2 (2008-09-14)
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2008, 02:08:32 PM »
I personally think that when moving an image that is a catimage, it should no longer be a catimage, wether or not there is one in the new cat or not. You can always go back in a recreate it if you want
I agree. However with single image edit (normal edit page) it might be confusing, because you set the image be a cat image and if you changed category after save your image will not be set as cat image...But from other hand, its better get a little confused, and don't set cat image in new category if the category already has cat image...I might even add javascript to categories dropdown that would hide/disable cat image radio button if category changed.

Offline mawenzi

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.2 (2008-09-14)
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2008, 03:06:06 PM »
... thanks to both Ivans for the updates ... ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! ( © by V@no )
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

You are on search for top 4images MOD's ?
- then please search here ... Mawenzi's Top 100+ MOD List (unsorted sorted) ...

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] Batch Copy/Move/Edit Images v4.3 (2008-09-16)
« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2008, 03:41:24 PM »
changes in v4.3:
- Added link to image details in edit image page and after new image added
- Added error message if trying edit non-existent image
- Image preview size is now can be changed via $imagesize variable
- Date column at search images page now shows image date and time
- Fixed uploaded image file not being deleted if something went wrong and image was not updated/saved in the database
- Fixed cat image being overwritten by moved in image

new language string added:
    $lang['no_image'] = "No image found with this ID";