Author Topic: Move Galerie from apache to IIS  (Read 3881 times)

Offline |Rene|

• View Profile
    • Bauwagencrew
Move Galerie from apache to IIS
« on: January 20, 2006, 07:22:09 PM »
Hello @ll

I have a problem with my Galerie and IIS. At the moment my website with the galerie is running on apache without any problems but my webmaster wants to move the domain to IIS.

For testing purposes he copied the hole folder from apache to IIS, but when I type the URL (http://www2.bauwagencrew.net) I only get a blank page without any error message.

I searched this forum for IIS but don't find a right threat.

Does anyone know what could be the problem here? -I don't know how to search because there's no error only a blank page  :?

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
Re: Move Galerie from apache to IIS
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 08:10:30 PM »
I'd suggest reporting this issue to your web hosting party as, since your web site has now been moved under IIS, only - from his end - this problem could be resolved. ;)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Move Galerie from apache to IIS
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 06:01:53 AM »
Get ahold of error logs, there must be something that could be usefull ;) Other then that there is nothing we could help you with :(
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)