Author Topic: Very strange problem - 1.7 within Runcms  (Read 4565 times)

Offline alekseyn1

• View Profile
    • My Project
Very strange problem - 1.7 within Runcms
« on: October 17, 2009, 01:00:59 AM »
Hi everybody!

I have installed a module into my RunCms. The integration is based on 1.7 version.

The problem is the following:

When a logged in user tries to click on any page within a list of images in a category (the link is like this - http://www.napolskih.com/modules/4images/categories.php?cat_id=50&page=6) nothing happens (page just reloads) and a user stays on page 1...

but when you are a guest, everything works perfectly...

Could anyone please help me with this... where do I start digging....?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Very strange problem - 1.7 within Runcms
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 01:21:18 AM »
Could anyone please help me with this... where do I start digging....?
You should start digging at the support forum where you got that integration from...I doubt anyone here could possibly assist you on this one.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline alekseyn1

• View Profile
    • My Project
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 01:40:04 AM »
Ok Vano, i will ask there for sure, but the integration was made a very long time ago (when 1.7 was released) and even the website of people who did it no longer exist...

Maybe someone could still give me some hints... the integration was only in terms of common users with the CMS... everything else was not touched I am sure....

Offline alekseyn1

• View Profile
    • My Project
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »
ok guys... I think the problem also is related to cookies...

because if I set the number of images shown on every page to a number, this number is remembered when the user is not logged in (and going from page by page works) and when you login, both of these stop functioning.

where would be a problem is this was just a standard 4images gallery (I just want to emphasize that the integration that I am using is basic and all of it's functional problems are not necessarily due to integration)