Author Topic: Payed MOD's from 2XG Media  (Read 8636 times)

Offline trez

• View Profile
    • blog / photography
Payed MOD's from 2XG Media
« on: February 03, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »
16 MOD's, more are following soon.

more information on www.ggrec.com/mods

-----------------------

Ignore User
Get bored of a user? Ignoring him will result in an "You are ignored" message if he tries to send you a PM. "Ignore Buttons" for pm.php , memberlist.php, and profile included. MOD comes with additional "Ignored Users" page, where you can cancel and add ignored and unignored users.

Gender Colors
If you installed the user-gender MOD, and have more than a hanfull visitors on your site, the overview in your whos_online doesn't look so good. Put some color in it! For example light-red for women and light-blue for men. Of course, the gendercolor takes effect on all pages in your 4images installation (if you want) such as in the profile, pm's etc

Search Box
"I'am a ..., searching for a ..., between .... and .... from .... , with photo" - Where the dots are gender/gender/age/country(city). This little box points directly to the (modified) memberlist, more explanation isn't needed right?

Welcome PM

"Hello you freak, welcome to our exiting site :D", oh i'am sorry - that wasn't a good example. Well, after a user registers this simple MOD sends him e predefined personal message (Welcome text, first steps) - as simple as that.

Who viewed my profile
Yet another important MOD, shows the logged in user on a seperate page who viewed his profile, fields are "How many times, last time viewed, send personal message and last but not least - userpic"

User Categories
On of our "most buyed" - Creates automaticly a user category for each new user. With direct link to "My Category" for viewing or uploading pictures. We use a better code than V@nos free mod since there were to much errors and security problems.

ADDON for User Categories

"Create Sub-Categories" ... you can limit how many each user can make, they can name their own categories, moving images from one to another etc.

User Profile Comments
Works like a guestbook for each user. Accessible from his profile, 3 new links (add/view comments) and for the logged in user a link (my comments)

ADDON for User Profile Comments
Comment notify, when a user posts a comment to a profile the user gets a PM with a link to the comment.

User Profile Rating system
Rating images is boring? Try rating users, increases hits by 20%! User rating is made from the user profile with a scale from 1 - 12 (or 1 - 6). Vote for the profile is displayed numeric and with a picture. Only registered users are allowed to vote to keep the reiting free from manipulation. Comes free with user male/female top100 statistics.

User Friends Module
(Add/Remove from friends) + on request with authorization for friend (3 sites, awaiting authorization/ friends / rejected offers). Friend's are shwon in Profile with small userpics. Additional showing of how much friends are online is possible.

PhpBB integration
Dreamboard sucks, PhpBB rules - full integration, everything stays the same, no doubble logins, troubble with sessions etc.

Total males/females
Total Females/Males stats with direct link to your memberlist

USERONLINE (extendet)
The whos_online is good, but not good enough - Useronline.php shows the user with userpicture/age/location, profile/pm/comments/add to friends/ignore link and much more. Sorting by gender/location/age is included.

Userpic shown in every PM page
This addon shows the userpic (from) on every private message page (e.g., message view, folders etc)

BATTLE Mod
2 Random userprofiles are choosen (if they contain userpic) and are "going to battle". Please view the demo for more information because it's hard to explain ;))

--------------------

more information on www.ggrec.com/mods

Offline trez

• View Profile
    • blog / photography
Re: Payed MOD's from 2XG Media
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 08:20:14 PM »
Dear Customers,

please excuse us for our low (12-24 hours) response time, but we are working on several projects. Every email, every request will be answered ASAP.
Please keep in mind, that our resources are at 80% and we can't start working on any big project until the end of the month.

Thank you for your trust, i just sent out a mail to every client in order for them to write if they are satisfied in this thread, hopefully they will take the time :)

Greetings,

George

Offline worlddom

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 08:46:37 PM »
Just a quick note to say that I am extremely happy with the custom work that George provided for my site Dream Car

Very professional service.

Offline Jenn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »
Trez
Not sure if I should ask here or not, but the Gender color mod. Is that just for genders or can it specify colors for each usergroup?

I'm looking for admins to be in a color, moderators another color and registered users a different color. If this offers it, I will be purchasing it as I am currently looking for one.

Thanks
Jen

Offline trez

• View Profile
    • blog / photography
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 09:07:16 PM »
Hi Jenn,

yes there is a way to do this. You can get in touch with us at info@ggrec.com

Offline Jenn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 09:42:04 PM »
Thanks Trez

Email on its way. Also asking about another possible mod as well.