4images Issues / Ausgaben > Feedback & Suggestions

Um, English?

(1/3) > >>

ginakra:
Hello,

I found your site through the link you submitted to HotScripts.com, an English-speaking site. I was wondering if there are plans to translate the program and documentation to English, and when those plans might be effective.

Jan:
Hi,

yes, translations are in work...
Did you have some urgent problems?

Jan

ginakra:
LOL! The only urgent problem is that I can't read a word of the program or documents :D I could only post from knowing phpBB rather well, and using BabelFish to translate some copied and pasted text.

I tried to get a whole site translation from BabelFish so I could read the features and stuff, but I think it won't translate due to the pages being PHP or something.

Thanks for answering! I obviously don't know German, but I can catch English grammer mistakes and such. If you need help with that, then let me know.

Jan:
:D
Ok, i started to translated parts of the website (Requirements/Licence) and it would great if you can report grammer mistakes  :roll:
My english is only a little bit better than your german ... ugrml... ;)

Thanks and Cheers
Jan

ginakra:
Heh, your English is way better than my German! :D There were no mistakes that deserved immediate attention in your English translation of the license. There were a couple spelling mistakes, a few words that need to be seperated, and a comma was misplaced  :wink: Otherwise, ya did a terrific job. If I tried to translate the German you'd cringe, LOL!

I'm sending the revised text in an email to jan.sorgalla@dotsunited.de. That will give you my email address in case you need it :)

Can't wait for the English version! What I could figure out how to do in the demo looks great! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version