Author Topic: Auto-Login mit anderem Usernamen... / Auto-Login with other username...  (Read 4127 times)

Offline BiasX

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Hallo miteinander.

Ich habe ein Problem mit meiner Site. Wenn meine User über einen Link auf die Seite gehen, sind sie oft unter einem der anderen Usernamen eingeloggt. Dadurch können Kommentare unter anderem Namen geschrieben und viele Daten geändert werden. Vor allem, weil normale User auch manchmal in meinen Admin-Account eingeloggt werden. Ich habe keine Ahnung woran das liegen könnte! Die Seite: http://scoutpix.scoutpix.de

Vielen Dank im Vorraus für die Hilfe.
Tobias

------------------------------

Hello.

I have a problem with my site. Sometimes users get automatically logged into other users accounts, if they enter the site over a link. This is a big problem cause sometimes "normal" users get access to a admin-account an are then able, to do bigger changes. I have no idea, what the problem could cause from. Here's the site: http://scoutpix.scoutpix.de

Thanks in advance for the help.
Tobias

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
its a known issue and we are working on it.
For now, if u send a link to someone, make sure that u remove sessionid=<hash> from the url
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline zopilotin

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
so, there is no way to integrate 4Images to PHP Nuke?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
so, there is no way to integrate 4Images to PHP Nuke?
Actualy its pretty hot here, day time we turn on airconditioner...and nights are worm and pleasant
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)