4images Issues / Ausgaben > Installation, Update & Configuration

Video Tutorial: Installation & configuration of of 4images

<< < (6/7) > >>

peterinth:
The video tutorials sound really good judging by the responses from the people that saw them.

I saw the PERMISSIONS video, which was good, but where are the others and at the beginning of the thread there is such a long list?

None of the Asian lady links work.

Can someone tell me where they are please?

Nicky:

--- Quote from: peterinth on November 29, 2010, 04:36:28 AM ---The video tutorials sound really good judging by the responses from the people that saw them.

I saw the PERMISSIONS video, which was good, but where are the others and at the beginning of the thread there is such a long list?

None of the Asian lady links work.

Can someone tell me where they are please?

--- End quote ---

???
all listed videos are working, so don't understand what you are looking for..

RoopJeans:
HI friends,
First of all i tried my best to find any solution in the forums that may answer my problem but unfortunately i was failed, may be i am not that smart as one should be to find.
i am trying to install the 1.7.9  in a sub directory of my site   like www.mysite.com/4images
i unzipped the package and uploaded via ftp. and when i go and type the url in browser  it gives nothing but a simple page of my site.
can any one help me to  know if there is any special method to install the 1.7.9 in a sub-folder ?
Thanks in Advance

Leslie:
None of the tutorial videos  or the asian lady videos work!

nobby:

--- Quote from: Leslie on October 16, 2016, 06:07:56 AM ---None of the tutorial videos  or the asian lady videos work!

--- End quote ---

Hello,

What do you expect. The report is from 2007  :wink:

nobby

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version