Author Topic: 'm Tired of the problem please help  (Read 4152 times)

Offline algarib

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
'm Tired of the problem please help
« on: September 15, 2006, 07:45:24 PM »
Please help me in the file "download.php" Version 1.7.2 to consume much of the data even though the pictures outside the site?

I waited for the answer 

Thank you

Offline germish

• View Profile
Re: 'm Tired of the problem please help
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 02:33:24 PM »
Hi
I have the same problem but I would put it different than you.
When you put an off site URL to download maybe an even higher resolution photo than shown in 4images, than you have a problem.

You can confirm this by clicking the download button. When after a long time (stinks of time-out and therefore an error) you have the option open or save, choose save and use a ".txt" ending (file format)
Then open your saved file with Notepad and 'hey presto' you see what the error is about.

The download button does not find your file were it should be.

Basically the off-site URL was added to the on-site installation directory
something like:  '4homepages/http://www.your-off-site-domain.com'

This cannot work, but I have not found a solution yet. I guess there is one but it's difficult to find in the forum. The answer might not even be here anymore because of the Forum crash/hack some time ago when all posts got lost.

So if one of our resident Gurus has an answer to solving this, or maybe our Top-Guru V@no finds some of his valuable time to advise of a solution, please feel free to help us along.

Regards
Germish
Best Regards
Ralf, the Island Ape !