Author Topic: User validation  (Read 3228 times)

Offline troopers

• View Profile
    • weltimperator.de
User validation
« on: October 13, 2005, 09:50:39 PM »
Hi,

my english isnt very well, but i try do to my best i searched for this topic, but i dont found something like this. (or to old - i dont know). So i ask :)

i'm looking for something where i decide - is the picture ok or not - if its ok, i validate it but dont aktivate it - so the user which uploaded the picture
have do the rest, like keywords, description, categorie etc... if all done, the user validate the picture, and its online...

i hope you understand what i mean.

greets

DE:

So delle,

weiß nicht obs das hier gibt, hab zwar danach gesucht aber irgendwie nicht wirklich was gefunden was ich evtl. umschreiben könnte bzw. was an die idee
ran käme. und zwar suche ich ein mod, was mir als admin erlaubt - bilder welche die leute uploaden, freizuschalten, aber nicht direkt ins netz stellen, sondern
ins hinterzimmerchen, bis die leute selbst es machen.

Also die schlagwörter, beschreibung, kategorie usw... sollen die leute selbst nach dem freischalten hinzufügen-.

vielen dank schon mal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
weltimperator.de

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: User validation
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 12:37:00 AM »
hmmm...basicaly the "activation" of the image is done by the owner, and not (only) by the admin?
No, I havent seen anyone every came up with this idea.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)