Author Topic: Discussion Boards for 4images  (Read 7166 times)

Offline dani2000

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Discussion Boards for 4images
« on: August 10, 2002, 06:13:57 AM »
Help me to find the forum script that would be easy to be installed on 4images and flexible to work with template. I do not want the complicated one, the simple one is ok. 8)

Offline Dan1113

• View Profile
Discussion Boards for 4images
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2002, 09:24:47 PM »
You should check out ezboard - http://www.ezboard.com - it's not a script and you don't have to install it on your server though. It's web-based and remotely-hosted, so you don't have to worry about upgrades, bandwidth, server issues, etc. ezboard is truly "ez". You don't have to download any software either - you do everything at the board itself and in your control center.

ezboard is very easy to use - you can have a fully functional and customized ezboard in minutes - no technical or graphical skills are necessary. ezboard is for experts and novices alike. You can make your ezboard message board look exactly like your 4images gallery.

It doesn't support PHP or MySQL though, so you wouldn't be able to integrate your ezboard and your 4images gallery (however, like I said, you could make your ezboard look almost exactly like your 4images gallery).

In my opinion, ezboard is the best message board service out there. :)

Check it out - http://www.ezboard.com

:D

Offline dani2000

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Cool, but.....!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 11:59:44 AM »
Your ide is cool, but I think does not really satisfy me. I forget to add that what I need is forum script with ability to work with all template. Not just the default template! Some people in this forum are trying integrate phpbb into their 4images. Hm... it is too complicated for the beginner like me. But if I must make minor changes, it is fine. So, what the solution?