Author Topic: [MOD] - Profile hits under the member's page for each counts - Settings included  (Read 28844 times)

TheOracle

Re: [MOD] - Profile hits under the member's page for each counts - Settings incl
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2005, 05:18:50 PM »

i dont understand ? what is so danger to so see how many profil hits has someone?

By doing this, you'd be looking to massively increase your trafic on your site since all users from nowhere could simply click on any member profile and increase a high load of hits value. Which is why, I do not recommend this feature to be openedly published under GUESTs levels.

Offline glitzer

• View Profile
    • over 7000 E-Cards
Hi oracle,

ok thats a good argument.

Then it would be better, when i use this only for registred user.

Thanks a lot for your perfekt script.

TheOracle

Re: [MOD] - Profile hits under the member's page for each counts - Settings incl
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2005, 05:58:16 PM »

when i use this only for registred user.

Actually, it works under user level and admin level. I'm not quite sure why you're looking for to have this only for user level but it sure can be done though.

TheOracle

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2005, 12:15:35 PM »
Update : A slight bug was identified in the statistical frame page step (admin/home.php file instructions from the first post). Simply redo that step and all should be replaced now. 8)

Offline Jako

• View Profile
well...

where is the mod???

Offline mawenzi

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
there are some members they can't say ... thank you ... and that's the reaction ...  :(
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! ( © by V@no )
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

You are on search for top 4images MOD's ?
- then please search here ... Mawenzi's Top 100+ MOD List (unsorted sorted) ...

Offline oswald

• View Profile
Oh.. come on.... that's not nice to remove a published and working MOD just because some people don't fall on their knees!?
If so, Mantra digital should have deletead all his dreamboard entries a long time ago....
... That's like punishing little kisd for not playing every day with the toy you gave to them last christmas....
Please be so kind and republish the mod again..... if it's working, I'll say "thank you"! ;)

Offline abda53bd

• View Profile
the original mod that i made, that was said to not work.. does work. i just installed it.. not sure what you guys didnt do right

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile

the original mod that i made, that was said to not work.. does work. i just installed it.. not sure what you guys didnt do right

Several corrections needed to be made as the additional readings wasn't implemented in the right place in member.php file. ;)

On either case, the subject was closed since the removal.

Offline ccsakuweb

• Patri
    • View Profile
    • My Art
then.. how can i add hits in member profiles?????????

please... i need this mod... i will be too happy ...
thank you in advance
:arrow: 4images Paid Mods: Links, Blog, Albums, Subdomains for users, Diferent templates for user profile, Related picture in details, Last pictures in details.
And the mod that you request me.   Demo: http://www.myart.es

A website dedicated to artist people who loves drawing, design, writing and more

Offline mariano

• View Profile
Oracle, i need this mode, can you send me to fulica2003@yahoo.com.ar ?

THANKS !!!