Author Topic: I am very disappointed in 4images  (Read 6099 times)

Offline Filip3rd

• View Profile
I am very disappointed in 4images
« on: June 05, 2005, 03:10:36 AM »
i am having this server error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@persianelement.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

No one is helping me my hosti doesn't no a shit. So I think finally I may have figure it out my self. THE php can not download files large than 30mb. At least I think this is the reason.

So i am I the only one with tihs problem??? hmmmmmm

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: I am very disappointed in 4images
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 03:19:34 AM »
you are posting under "feedback" forum and yet you are asking for support, which is a dublicate of the topic u've started earlier:
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=8244.0#quickreply
please dont double post.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Jmello

• View Profile
Error Logs
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 11:58:37 AM »
Hi!
I had the same problem and I looked at my server error logs:

I have this
2005-11-17 05:54:12]: error: directory is writable by others: (/home/xxx/public_html/4images/admin)
[2005-11-17 05:50:36]: error: directory is writable by others: (/home/xxx/public_html/4images/

Any clue of what I shoukd do?
I have Chmoded admin to 777....