Author Topic: Admin redirect?  (Read 11446 times)

Offline meenxo

• View Profile
Admin redirect?
« on: April 30, 2005, 06:53:41 AM »
Hello,
Each time I try to login to my administration account it says
Logging in, you are being redirected....

Then it sends me back to the admin login page all over again. And  I do have cookies enabled..I am sure my password is right,  so Whats the problem here?
Thanks

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Admin redirect?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 07:27:58 AM »
did u try clear your cookies? maybe something wrong with the sessions? what 4images version?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline meenxo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 10:12:16 PM »
I Did clear cookies and tried different PC, not working  :(... How would I know something is wrong with sessions?

I have the latest 4images version too

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2005, 10:13:44 PM »
but can u login from the regular page, not in ACP?
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline meenxo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 02:38:20 AM »
Well others usernames for example meenxo logs in fine from gallery/index.php for example but admin dont.  I know i was deleting some users the other day but I made sure that I didnt delete the admins account  (I did that before  :lol: and I hope 4homepages dont include "admin" to the list of member in the future) , it would tell me its logging in if the account wasnt there in the first place so my admin account is still there and I also checked the database and its there,

What are the possible reasons for this? Is there a file that you think I should modify or replace that might fix it?

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 03:08:46 AM »
Well others usernames for example meenxo logs in fine from gallery/index.php for example but admin dont.
if u cant login with your admin account even from the index.php then it must show u an error message, explaining why it didnt log u in.

Offline meenxo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 02:55:47 AM »
Thats why am confused... When entering username and password it only refreshes the page and does not give me anything!
Ughh  :( I am aobut to reinstall the whole thing

Offline RoadDogg

• View Profile
    • Düsipixel
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 01:59:10 PM »
Take a look on your database. Has your own User (admin) user_level=9?
For support requests please don´t forget link to your Gallery/to phpinfo.php
Code: [Select]
<?
phpinfo()
?>
safe_mode must turned OFF
Please check Error Messages

Offline meenxo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2005, 04:55:11 AM »
yes it does have level 9.. I also Replaced the ADMIN folder and I also went to the database and I picked my other username "meenxo" and changed the level to 9 ... Still it says Its REDIRECTING then back to login  :roll:

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2005, 05:14:08 AM »
first of all, forget about ACP login, login through the "members' page before u go to ACP.

Offline meenxo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2005, 07:56:18 AM »
Ok this is weird..
Admin is not logging in from the members page... But meenxo which I made it an admin from the database loged in to the members page. Now when I went to /admin, it logged meenxo as the admin! So I am happy for now until someone gives me a solution.  So am guessing something is scrwed up with ADMIN. Thanks for everyones help

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 08:42:23 AM »
and what if u logout and try to login as your "meenxo" user but enter a wrong password.

Offline meenxo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2005, 11:11:29 AM »
Sorry taken me a while to respond... ya but If I logged in as MEENXO from the admin sections its says its redirecting but sends me back to the signin form. I did replace admin's INDEX.php

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2005, 11:56:03 AM »
and what if u logout and try to login as your "meenxo" user but enter a wrong password.

Offline meenxo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2005, 08:25:09 AM »
It would log out fine.. But if I login through admin/index.php it WILL say its redirecting and back to sign in. BUT if I enter a wrong password it only REFRESHES the page WITHOUT "Redirecting" or anything.