Author Topic: 4images Installation  (Read 208895 times)

Offline tvvladimir

• View Profile
    • tvvladimir
Re: 4images 1.7.3 Installation [from DOCS Folder]
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 12:15:10 PM »
BASICALLY I UNDERSTAND WHERE ALL THE PROBLEMS FOR EVERYONE COME FROM! there r just too many different versions to download from 4images website and people always mess up the rigfht installation! For me when i loaded i had to put in the host name, password, basename and so on BUT it was just plain fields with no design in php.

So i loaded new OTHER file over the old one and it all worked!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

tvvladimir

Offline comicart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 06:39:29 PM »
there r just too many different versions to download from 4images website

Just ONE that I can see.  :roll:

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 07:24:46 PM »
there r just too many different versions to download from 4images website and people always mess up the rigfht installation!
hmmm...I think you see more then there actualy is...too good imagination? :P ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline leo85

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: 4images 1.7.4 Installation [from DOCS Folder]
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 03:42:40 PM »
i have a problem with installing the gallery (Version 1.7.2)
i made a (Mysql) database for my site, then i uploaded all the files to my server then i opened the (install.php) page, and filled the required fields....
but it showed me an error (DB Error: Could not connect to the database server (localhost, mysite.ueuo.com).

I filled the fields with the following inforamtion:
Database server hostname: localhost (i also tried to put the IP adress of my ftp server)
Database name: (what does this mean?????) but i typed "Gallery".
Database username: my ftp server username (mysite.ueuo.com)
Database password: my ftp server password

what shuold i do???? :(
what's wrong??? :roll:

thanx

Offline kai

• Administrator
  • Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • 4images - Image Gallery Management System
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 12:47:01 AM »
I filled the fields with the following inforamtion:
Database server hostname: localhost (i also tried to put the IP adress of my ftp server)
Database name: (what does this mean?????) but i typed "Gallery".
Database username: my ftp server username (mysite.ueuo.com)
Database password: my ftp server password

Please ask your hoster for the desired data.
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search

Offline Neptunik

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: 4images Installation
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 11:23:53 AM »
Hello
I don't understand php and i am stuck in instalation.
I try upload in ASCII and in Binary. But since is needed cute ftp i upload again everything but with auto selection made.
I try to put in server by ftp  \www\4images and instalation didn't appear then i put all in \www without \4image paste but maintain the struture of that paste and now i put in \4images and then in \ but it contiunes not appering?
i have to create some html to put in \www pointing to install.php?
The servers in case is phpnet.us(i don't know if i can post it if not delete or tellme to do it).

Thanks

« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 12:01:16 PM by Neptunik »

Offline GEA

• View Profile
    • Jetfighters.dk
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 11:25:43 AM »
Hey guys
A while ago I updated to 1.7.4 and all seemed to work ok.
However it seems like people cannot register themselves as new members. I checked the chmods as instructed but no luck. What can be wrong?
Best regards
GEA

Offline TGer76

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 07:35:08 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up a localhost environment for testing, but get stuck in the installation.
Installation routine went fine, database entries were created, config.php looks as it should (afaik),

Code: [Select]
$db_servertype = "mysql";
$db_host = "localhost";
$db_name = "imgdb";
$db_user = "root";
$db_password = "*******";

$table_prefix = "4images_";

define("4IMAGES_ACTIVE", 1);

?>

However, after changing rights and deleting the install and update files, the script still tries to enter the install.php and ends up with "No input file specified"

System:
W2K, IIS 5, php 5.1.1, MySQL 5.0.16-nt,

Safe mode is off, phpinfo can be seen here http://gerster.gmxhome.de/phpinfo.htm

TIA
TGer76

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 11:11:31 AM »
Is the starting <?php missing in your config.php or did you just forgot to post it?
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search

Offline Ichnazatsch

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 12:01:41 AM »
Hallo Jungs ,
könnt ihr mir mal bitte ne Frage beantworten ??

Ich habe mir 4images runtergeladen und auf mein Server gemacht ( mit Filezilla ) sonun öffne ich Dreamweaver und ja nun weis ich nicht weiter ??!! Es steht , ich soll das Programm mit meinem Browser öffnen ! Wie mache ich das?

Offline MCCOSKRIE

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 08:32:54 PM »
I just joined the forum, can someone give me a few tips on getting started.  First of all, what's the licensing restrictions if a college ROTC department wants to used this software for its website.
Joe McCoskrie
[ENGLISH]
  ==========================================================
                  4images Installation
What   ----------------------------------------------------------
  System Requirements:
  ----------------------------------------------------------
  - A webserver or web hosting account (Linux/Apache recommended).
  - PHP version 4.0.5 or higher (we recommend to use always the latest stable version).
    To ensure that 4images is functioning properly, "safe_mode" should be disabled
    ("safe_mode = off" in your php.ini).
  - MySQL version 3.23 or higher (we recommend MySQL version 3.23.33)

Optional:
  - In order to make thumbnails and reduced size images you need PHP compiled with
    the support for the GD library (http://www.boutell.com/gd) or the ImageMagick
    "convert" utility (http://www.imagemagick.org) or NetPBM (http://netpbm.sourceforge.net).

Installation:
  (For updating from earlier versions see Update.english.txt)

1. Decompress the .zip archive to a local directory on your system and FTP all
     the files it contains (being sure to retain the directory structure) to your host.
     Once all the files have been uploaded to your site you should point your browser
     at this location.

2. Now, the Install-Screen comes up. Fill out the required fields and press
     "Start Installation".

3. The installation script will create and populate all the necessary tables in
     your database and some basics settings.

4. The Install-Script will then attempt to write to the config.php file which will
     contain the basic configuration data . If the installer cannot write config.php
     directly you will be given the option of downloading the file. You should then
     re-upload the file to your server, overwriting the existing config.php in the
     process.

5. Set permissions for the following directories:

chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/database
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/media
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/thumbnails
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/tmp_media
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/tmp_thumbnails
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : templates
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : templates/default
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : templates/default/media

Set permissions for the following files:

chmod 666 (-rw-rw-rw-) : all files in the directory "templates/default"
     chmod 666 (-rw-rw-rw-) : all files in the directory "templates/default/media"

You can do this with FTP programs such as CuteFTP or WS_FTP.

6. You must ensure you remove "install.php" and any "update_*_to_*.php" files.
     Additionally you may delete all files in "data/database/default" and
     the "docs" directory if you wish.

7. At this point your basic installation is complete. Please be sure to check the
     General Configuration details and make any required changes in your Control Panel.

8. Since version 1.7.1, 4images has an internal caching system.
     Please read docs/Cache.english.txt for further informations.

[GERMAN/DEUTSCH]
                  4images Installation

Systemvoraussetzungen:
  - Ein Webserver oder ein Webhosting Account (Empfohlen wird Linux/Apache)
  - PHP Version 4.0.5 oder höher (Empfohlen wird die jeweils aktuellste Version).
    Um zu gewährleisten, dass 4images einwandfrei funktioniert, sollte "safe_mode"
    deaktiviert sein ("safe_mode = off" in your php.ini).
  - MySQL Version 3.23 oder höher (Empfohlen wird MySQL Version 3.23.33)

Optional:
  - ImageMagick (http://www.imagemagick.org) oder GD (http://www.boutell.com/gd)
  - Um Thumbnails and verkleinerte Bilder erstellen zu können, wird PHP mit Unterstützung
    der GD Bibliothek (http://www.boutell.com/gd) oder das ImageMagick
    "convert" Programm (http://www.imagemagick.org) oder NetPBM (http://netpbm.sourceforge.net)
    benötigt.

Installation:
  (Für Update von älteren Versionen siehe Update.deutsch.txt)

1. Entpacken Sie das .zip Archiv (z.B. mit WinZip) und übertragen Sie alle Dateien
     in ein geeignetes Verzeichnis auf Ihren Webserver (Achten Sie darauf, dass die
     Verzeichnisstruktur erhalten bleibt) und rufen Sie dieses Verzeichnis
     über Ihren Browser auf.

2. Nun erscheint die Installationsmaske von 4images. Tragen Sie alle
     geforderten Daten in das Formular ein und klicken Sie auf "Installation starten".

3. Es werden jetzt die benötigten Tabellen in Ihrer Datenbank erstellt und
     Grundeinstellungen vorgenommen.

4. Der Installer erstellt während der Installation eine Konfigurationsdatei mit dem
     Namen config.php im gewählten Installationsverzeichnis.
     Sollte der Installer diese Datei nicht direkt auf Ihrem Server speichern können
     (z.B. wenn er nicht die erforderlichen Schreibrechte besitzt), erscheint am Ende
     der Installation ein Hinweis und die Möglichkeit diese Datei herunterzuladen.
     Laden Sie sich die Datei herunter und übertragen Sie diese auf Ihren Webserver.

5. Setzen die angegebenen Zugriffsrechte für folgende Verzeichnisse:

chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/database
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/media
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/thumbnails
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/tmp_media
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : data/tmp_thumbnails
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : templates
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : templates/default
     chmod 777 (drwxrwxrwx) : templates/default/media

Setzen die angegebenen Zugriffsrechte für folgende Dateien:

chmod 666 (-rw-rw-rw-) : alle Dateien im Verzeichnis "templates/default"
     chmod 666 (-rw-rw-rw-) : alle Dateien im Verzeichnis "templates/default/media"

Dies können Sie z.B. mit FTP-Programmen wie CuteFTP oder WS_FTP tun.

6. Löschen Sie die Datei "install.php" und alle "update_*_to_*.php" von Ihrem Server.
     Zusätzlich können Sie die Dateien im Ordner "data/database/default" und den
     Ordner "docs" löschen.

7. Die Installation ist nun abgeschlossen. Sie können sich nun mit Ihrem bei der
     Installation gewählten Usernamen und Passwort in den Administrationsbereich
     einloggen und unter "Allgemein -> Einstellungen" Die Einstellungen für Ihre Galerie
     vornehmen.

8. Seit Version 1.7.1 enthält 4images ein internes Caching-System.
     Ausführliche Informationen finden sie in der Datei docs/Cache_de.txt.

Offline kai

• Administrator
  • Addicted member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 07:18:53 PM »
I just joined the forum, can someone give me a few tips on getting started.  First of all, what's the licensing restrictions if a college ROTC department wants to used this software for its website.

Please read the License Agreement:
http://www.4homepages.de/4images/license.php#english

If you have any futher questions, send an email to license@4homepages.de
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search

Offline Dennyboy

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2007, 02:44:38 AM »
Ok, I did upload all files using CUTE FTP and automatic ASCCI-Binary file option, now everything is up, the thing is that when running the install.php everything is ok, so I fill the fields...

But when clicking installation starten a huge list of unexpected errors appear, should I change the CHMOD's listed before or after runnig the installation?

Thanks

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2007, 11:54:03 AM »
Without the error messages there is nothing we can do for you... (o:

Offline Dennyboy

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 01:09:55 AM »
Ok, here they are....

An unexpected error occured. Please try again later. (mit dem Hinweis "dieser fehler tritt ca. 30 mal auf" hätte es auch gereicht)

Es sind Fehler bei der Erstellung der Datenbankeinträge aufgetreten:

CREATE TABLE 4images_categories (cat_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,cat_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',cat_description text NOT NULL,cat_parent_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',cat_hits int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',cat_order int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',auth_viewcat tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',auth_viewimage tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',auth_download tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',auth_upload tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',auth_directupload tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',auth_vote tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',auth_sendpostcard tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',auth_readcomment tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',auth_postcomment tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',PRIMARY KEY (cat_id),KEY cat_parent_id (cat_parent_id),KEY cat_order (cat_order)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_comments (comment_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,image_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',user_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',user_name varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',comment_headline varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',comment_text text NOT NULL,comment_ip varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',comment_date int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',PRIMARY KEY (comment_id),KEY image_id (image_id),KEY user_id (user_id),KEY comment_date (comment_date)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_groupaccess (group_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',cat_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',auth_viewcat tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',auth_viewimage tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',auth_download tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',auth_upload tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',auth_directupload tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',auth_vote tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',auth_sendpostcard tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',auth_readcomment tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',auth_postcomment tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',KEY group_id (group_id),KEY cat_id (cat_id)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_groupmatch (group_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',user_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',groupmatch_startdate int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',groupmatch_enddate int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',KEY group_id (group_id),KEY user_id (user_id)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_groups (group_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,group_name varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',group_type tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '1',PRIMARY KEY (group_id)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_images (image_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,cat_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',user_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',image_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',image_description text NOT NULL,image_keywords text NOT NULL,image_date int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',image_active tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',image_media_file varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',image_thumb_file varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',image_download_url varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',image_allow_comments tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',image_comments int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',image_downloads int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',image_votes int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',image_rating decimal(4,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',image_hits int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',PRIMARY KEY (image_id),KEY cat_id (cat_id),KEY user_id (user_id),KEY image_date (image_date),KEY image_active (image_active)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_images_temp (image_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,cat_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',user_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',image_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',image_description text NOT NULL,image_keywords text NOT NULL,image_date int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',image_media_file varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',image_thumb_file varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',image_download_url varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',PRIMARY KEY (image_id),KEY cat_id (cat_id),KEY user_id (user_id)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_lightboxes (lightbox_id varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',user_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',lightbox_lastaction int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',lightbox_image_ids text,KEY lightbox_id (lightbox_id),KEY user_id (user_id)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_postcards (postcard_id varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',image_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',postcard_date int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',postcard_bg_color varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',postcard_border_color varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',postcard_font_color varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',postcard_font_face varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',postcard_sender_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',postcard_sender_email varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',postcard_recipient_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',postcard_recipient_email varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',postcard_headline varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',postcard_message text NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY (postcard_id)) TYPE=MyISAM

CREATE TABLE 4images_sessions (session_id varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',session_user_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',session_lastaction int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',session_location varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',session_ip varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',PRIMARY KEY (session_id),KEY session_user_id (session_user_id),KEY session_id_ip_user_id (session_id,session_ip,session_user_id)) TYPE=HEAP

CREATE TABLE 4images_settings (setting_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',setting_value mediumtext NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY (setting_name)) TYPE=MyISAM
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('site_name', '4images - Image Gallery Management System')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('site_email', 'admin@yourdomain.com')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('use_smtp', '0')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('smtp_host', '')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('smtp_username', '')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('smtp_password', '')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('template_dir', 'default')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('language_dir', 'deutsch')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('date_format', 'd.m.Y')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('time_format', 'H:i')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('convert_tool', 'none')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('convert_tool_path', '')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('gz_compress', '0')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('gz_compress_level', '6')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('cat_cells', '2')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('cat_table_width', '100%')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('cat_table_cellspacing', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('cat_table_cellpadding', '3')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('num_subcats', '3')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('image_order', 'image_name')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('image_sort', 'ASC')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('new_cutoff', '10')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('image_border', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('image_cells', '3')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('default_image_rows', '3')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('custom_row_steps', '10')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('image_table_width', '100%')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('image_table_cellspacing', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('image_table_cellpadding', '3')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('upload_mode', '2')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('allowed_mediatypes', 'jpg,gif,png,aif,au,avi,mid,mov,mp3,mpg,swf,wav,ra,rm,zip,pdf')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('max_thumb_width', '300')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('max_thumb_height', '300')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('max_thumb_size', '100')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('max_image_width', '1024')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('max_image_height', '1024')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('max_media_size', '2000')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('upload_notify', '0')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('upload_emails', '')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('auto_thumbnail', '0')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('auto_thumbnail_dimension', '100')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('auto_thumbnail_resize_type', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('auto_thumbnail_quality', '75')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('badword_list', '<i>tra-la-la</i> {<i>tra-la-la</i>}')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('badword_replace_char', '*')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('wordwrap_comments', '50')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('html_comments', '0')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('bb_comments', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('bb_img_comments', '0')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('category_separator', ' / ')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('paging_range', '5')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('user_edit_image', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('user_delete_image', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('user_edit_comments', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('user_delete_comments', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('account_activation', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('activation_time', '14')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('session_timeout', '15')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('display_whosonline', '1')
INSERT INTO 4images_settings VALUES ('highlight_admin', '1')
CREATE TABLE 4images_users (user_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,user_level int(11) NOT NULL default '1',user_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',user_password varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',user_email varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',user_showemail tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',user_allowemails tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',user_invisible tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',user_joindate int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',user_activationkey varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',user_lastaction int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',user_location varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',user_lastvisit int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',user_comments int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',user_homepage varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',user_icq varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',PRIMARY KEY (user_id),KEY user_lastaction (user_lastaction),KEY user_name (user_name)) TYPE=MyISAM
INSERT INTO 4images_users VALUES (-1, -1, 'Guest', '0493984f537120be0b8d96bc9b69cdd2', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 0, '', 0, 0, '', '')
INSERT INTO 4images_users VALUES (1, 9, 'admin', '21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3', 'admin@yourdomain.com', 1, 1, 0, 1016023608, '1e3457c0b2052a9633b886fd75ef91e0', 1016023608, '', 0, 0, '', '')
CREATE TABLE 4images_wordlist (word_text varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',word_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,PRIMARY KEY (word_id),UNIQUE KEY word_text (word_text)) TYPE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE 4images_wordmatch (image_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',word_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',name_match tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',desc_match tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',keys_match tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',UNIQUE KEY image_word_id (image_id,word_id)) TYPE=MyISAM
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 12:24:50 PM by Acidgod »