Author Topic: Template designer wanted  (Read 4067 times)

Offline WJRChelle

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Template designer wanted
« on: March 21, 2005, 07:07:18 AM »
I came across this site through my server.  They had an installation available for this service with a quick click and a small form to fill out for a username and passwords.  I am relatively new to site design and would like to know if anyone is available to reformat a style.css form for me to customize colors.  I tried to change a few myself after reading some topics and tutorials but am finding myself completely lost with no results to show for it.    I am just looking for a simple change to the default template the server installed. Anyone for hire?Thank you ahead of time for any and all responses.

Offline Chris

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • Did u ever stop to think and then forget to start?
    • View Profile
Re: Template designer wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 02:50:40 PM »
I am just looking for a simple change to the default template the server installed.
http://www.vierstra.com/4images_templates.htm

Offline WJRChelle

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Template designer wanted
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 09:01:18 PM »
The problem I would seem to have with one of the templates is that I did absolutely nothing to install or configure the 4images software on my server.  It was done with a click of a button.  I didn't download anything either. I have no idea where to go or even start to try and change a template.  Is anyone willing to simply change a style.css for me to just change colors of rows, bg and such?