Author Topic: [MOD] 4images - wbb-lite Integration  (Read 39438 times)

Offline jens21

• View Profile
[MOD] 4images - wbb-lite Integration
« on: March 14, 2005, 10:39:02 AM »
Titel: 4images - wbb-lite Integration
Version: 1.0
Beschreibung: Titel: 4images - wbb-lite Integration

Beschreibung: Mithilfe dieses Addons könnt ihr euch in der Gallery mit dem gleichen Namen anmelden, wie im wbb-lite

Autor: www.schwerteforum.de

Getestet mit: WoltLab Burning Board Lite
Vorraussetzung: WoltLab Burning Board Lite und 4images - Gallerie

Livedemo   

Download   

ACHTUNG! Für Schäden wird keine Verantwortung übernommen!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 10:54:11 AM by Jan »

Offline AntiNSA2

• As long as I can finish my site before I die.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelifephotography.com
Re: [MOD] 4images - wbb-lite Integration
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 02:35:57 PM »
Hey, you think this mod works pretty good so far?

I noticed you are using this and not dreamboard.....

Are you completely happy with it? I know you are probably to busy for any reviews...

But that would be cool if you could let me/us know....

Thanks-
Robert
As long as I can finish my site before I die.

Offline CHV

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 02:50:21 PM »
sehr geil problem ist nur ich hab wbb2.1.3 und ich würds ja seeehr gerne machen also wie du das hast gibs da ne möglichkeit ???

Offline jens21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 04:27:54 PM »
@ AnitiNSA2: it works very good.
i'm using wbb-lite, 4images and my integration

@CHV: das weiss ich leider nicht, da ich nicht das wbb2.1.3 habe (kostet ja...) musst du einfach ausprobieren (vorher die datenbank sichern, falls was schief läuft --> einfach wieder überschreiben)

es klappt, wenn es bei wbb2.1.3 in der datenbank die tables bbX_users existiert und die einzelnen sachen in der bbX_users wie beim lite sind (sprich userid...)
falls du es ausprobierst, poste es bitte hier  :wink:

Offline JensF

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.terraristik-galerie.de
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 11:41:57 PM »
Hi,

ich hab mir das angeschaut und bin mir nicht sicher ob ich das tun sollte. Wie ist das wenn man das Forum nachträglich installiert? Wenn man also schon Mitglieder in der Gallerie hat.

Irgendwie sieht mir das ganze so aus als wenn es nur funktioniert wenn man schon das Forum hat und nachträglich die Galerie installiert. Bei mir wäre es umgekehrt.
Mit freundlichem Gruß
Jens Funk

-> Sorry for my bad English <-

Offline jens21

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 12:16:01 AM »
das wird nicht klappen.
es werden nur user übernommen, die in der datenbank bb1_users stehen und somit ist die komplette 4images_users überflüssig.

du solltest dir überlegen, ob sich alle user neu im wbb anmelden (sie müssen sich ja eh 2 mal anmelden, im wbb und in der gallery), wenn es nicht zuviele sind

Offline JensF

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.terraristik-galerie.de
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 12:18:28 AM »
Naja, sind über 200 User und ich denke das ist mir dann doch zu riskant. Da behalte ich dann doch lieber das Dreamboard obwohl mir da die sehr wichtige Funktion "Mail Benachrichtigung bei neuen Antworten" fehlt.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Jens Funk

-> Sorry for my bad English <-

Offline CHV

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 06:56:16 PM »
also ioch schau mal ob ich es teste hab aber angst  :roll:^^ naja mal sehn

Offline jens21

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2005, 12:55:17 AM »
angst brauchst du keine zu haben! sichere einfach die session.php und constants php
und in der datenbank wird nur was hinzugefügt, nicht verändert!!!

Offline AntiNSA2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2005, 04:38:34 AM »
OK, tum me leit mein deutsch ist necht sehr gut,
so I will write in English....

I understand you will have to creat a new usertable and move all your existing 4images users into that  table,

But wont you also have to go through every php page and change the reference to the native 4images user table to the new 4images table?

I have so heavily modified my code already.....

I could think of a couple of mods I have that run a query looking in the 4images_users table////

Id have to go through and find all those references and change them to search for the user in bb1_users or whatever??

Moving the users would be pretty simple as I havent opened my site to the public yet, however, changing the php in every page that looks to the native users table of 4images seems like it would sincerely be a pain in the......

Not to mention every future mod would have to be changed to find the new users table.

I think that it would be cool if everyone supported dreamboard, since that is written around the native 4images code.

Maybe I misunderstood, and if so that would be cool if someone could point out where my thinking/understanding is incorrect 8O

Thanks guys-
mfg
Robert

Offline jens21

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 11:32:29 AM »
you are right, this mod is better for people who have first the wbb and then the gallery / or less or the same people in the gallery's user table.

after installing my mod the gallery will only accept users from the wbb-user-table

for people who have more users in the gallery than in the wbb, s.o. must code a mod witch transfer the users from the gallery-table to the wbb-user-table
you write s.th of a new 4images user table, thats wrong the new user-table is the wbb-table
you wont have to go through every page, because you modify the session table, and the session table is for every php-page

i made this mod because i had 300users in my wbb and then install the gallery. and so i made the gallery use the wbb-user-table.

i hope you understand my english...
so far

Offline AntiNSA2

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 11:47:18 AM »
So, if we look at this which is from one of the mods I have for example, integrated to index.php

Code: [Select]
$sql = "SELECT user_id, user_name, user_avatar, user_email, user_showemail, user_country, user_showcountry, user_bornpstate, user_showbornpstate, user_borncity, user_showborncity, user_current_location, user_showcurcountry, user_curpstate, user_showcurpstate, user_curcity, user_showcurcity, user_homepage, user_sex, user_icq, user_msn, user_aim, user_skype, user_yahoo, user_qq, user_birthsign, user_cbirthsign
       FROM ".USERS_TABLE."
       WHERE user_level IN (".USER.", ".ADMIN.")
       LIMIT $rand_user, 7";

user_id and USERS_TABLE is going to be ok like it is right now if I used your mod?

Or would I have to change them to a deiiferent name since your are changing the users to a new users table?

Or are you saying that that is done in the sessions is good for everything..?

And what about if I have like 600 images posted from one user...

If I move the user into the new table.... will the user still own all the images already posted?

Offline jens21

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 02:02:29 PM »
if you look at the top of the index.php: require(ROOT_PATH.'includes/sessions.php');
it's done with this --> you wont have to change anything there.

the images are saved in the 4images_images table not in the users_table.

try this: save your sessions.php and constants.php on your harddrive. and save your database.
then try my mod. if its not ok, copy the old files over the modyfied one and all is like before...

let us know if its working
post your homepage to let me see...

Offline jens21

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2005, 04:17:54 PM »
hi, so wollte mal nachhören, obs bei euch allen klappt?!

hi, i want to know, if its working on your sites?!

Offline jens21

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2005, 12:51:29 PM »
Wollte euch doch noch mal daran erinnern, dass diejenigen Leute, die sich die integration runterladen und einbauen, auch bitte den Verweis zu meiner Seite im Footer ergänzen, so wie es in der Anleitung steht.

Wir hatten sehr viel Mühe und Zeit investiert um die Integration fertig zu stellen.
Und wenn ich sie dann freigebe, würde es nur fair finden, wenn ihr auch meinen Verweis im Footer reintut.

Habe jetzt insgesamt ca 300 downloads des Hacks und nur 3seiten gesehen, die den Verweis zu meiner Seite drin hatten.
Also bitte tut ihn rein, so wie man es bei jedem anderen Hack auch tut...
danke