Author Topic: Picture Awards  (Read 3491 times)

Offline spiffykiwi

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Picture Awards
« on: May 26, 2003, 02:27:59 AM »
Hiya, I am interested in adding an "awards" type feature to my gallery.

I would like to use this:
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5679

Where the image is displayed in two categories (after "marking" it)... How do I get the category to display only the "marked" images? (Can you please explain how to do this straight forwardly?)

Also, I would like to be able, to award the "title" (example: 1st, 2nd, 3rd)... possibly as a little menu that would show up on each image editing page (the "edit" image page thing for administrators), where I can select (by radio buttons or drop down menu) in what award to give to it. After doing that, the title I award it would show up on the image details page for everyone to see, then depending on what I title, it would be put into the proper category.

To help explain, here is an example of what I'm talking about:

First, let's say I had 4 pictures: "Dog", "Cat", "Fish", and "Bird"
I decide I want to award "Cat" 1st. So, I click on the thumbnail to go to the image detail page (as normal), click on "[Edit]", and select the award 1st. Now, "Cat" will display the word "1st" on the image detail page, and the "Cat" picture will be also displayed in the "Winners" category. Now I want to give "Dog" 2nd. So I do the same thing, but instead of being put into the "Winners" category, I want it put into the "2nd Winners" category.

Can anyone help me do this? Thank you so much :D

Offline BAVARAC

• View Profile
Re: Picture Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 05:51:46 PM »
Hiya, I am interested in adding an "awards" type feature to my gallery.

I would like to use this:
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5679

Where the image is displayed in two categories (after "marking" it)... How do I get the category to display only the "marked" images? (Can you please explain how to do this straight forwardly?)

Also, I would like to be able, to award the "title" (example: 1st, 2nd, 3rd)...

have mod for this?

Offline BAVARAC

• View Profile
Re: Picture Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 09:00:31 PM »
???? please answer :)