Author Topic: Login Failure  (Read 3211 times)

Offline jcscar

• View Profile
Login Failure
« on: April 24, 2003, 03:07:00 AM »
Hey, I love this script, and am currently running two working versions of it at the address http://www.whtieantics.net.  I loved it so much I was going to use it as part of my portfolio of the work I have done. (Was going to show pictures I have created)  However I have several problems with installing this one and after digging around on the forums a while have found the answers to all but this last problem.  

I can't log in.  When I type in the username and password, it goes back to the main page where I started, but I am not logged in, however it shows me as logged in at the bottom where it mentions who else is here..  Did I miss a post about this??  Or have I done something drasticly wrong?

Offline jcscar

• View Profile
Login Failure
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 01:11:04 PM »
Problem corrected.  I don't know what it was, however I just let it sit overnight.  This morning it worked fine.  This is rather odd since my other set's of this script were working fine last night, and yes I cleared history and all yesterday.  Anyone know what the difference between last night and today was?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Login Failure
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 04:08:32 PM »
just some "wild" guesses:
server problem that didnt accept correctly sessions?
cookies or/and session in your browser got corrupted - sometime its good idea clear your internet cache and cookies.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline jcscar

• View Profile
Login Failure
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2003, 05:51:37 PM »
it is doing it again, I am going to reinstall.