Author Topic: How do I add a lot of new photos to an existing folder.  (Read 3906 times)

Offline vanner

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
How do I add a lot of new photos to an existing folder.
« on: April 02, 2003, 11:37:36 PM »
I already have a folder in my photo gallery and i have a ton of photos that I want to add to that specific folder.  For example, I have a "Random" section and want to add another 100 new photos to that folder specifically.

How could I add it without adding them one by one?  When I try the batch import the new photos, it imports the same whole folder again, and there are two "Random" Folders.  I then delete the older folder and keep the new folder. I don't want to lose all the comments in the older folder though.

Or is there a way to move all the photos from one folder, and then add them together with photos in another folder?  I can do teach photo one by one, but how can i do a lot at the same time?

Hope that makes sense.

There might be a way, but i have not figured it out yet.  Any help?

Offline Chris

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • Did u ever stop to think and then forget to start?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 11:48:26 PM »
I'm not sure I fully understand your request but have you tried the FAQ?

There is a post about uploading multiple files to a specific category using FTP.

Offline vanner

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2003, 02:43:52 AM »
Thanks! I will test that. I looked through and through the Topics but failed to realize the answer was under my nose.  Thanks!