• [Mod] Keep Track Of What Each User Has Downloaded 4 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [Mod] Keep Track Of What Each User Has Downloaded  (Read 225121 times)

Offline IcEcReaM

• View Profile
    • My little Testboard
Re: [Mod] Keep Track Of What Each User Has Downloaded
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2006, 03:38:32 PM »
you mean this error occurs only when you update an user over contol panel?

did you try to log in also as "normal user" without any admin privileges,
and try to download?
(cause the download counter only works for users, not for admins,
so it's possible that the error also occurs when downloading as user)
Coding is a everlasting competition between programmers who tries to write larger, better and idiot-safe programs and the universe producing larger and stupider idiots...
...so far the universe won
bump

Offline derStephan

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Foto-Stadtallendorf
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2006, 10:40:06 PM »
I checked all code once again. Everything seems alright... Code was changed by copy and paste. Located the correct lines and insert at the right place.

Downloaded Image IDs and the last time of the download is working very well. No Problem!

Only when i am going to update an user in the admin console the following error appears:

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: UPDATE 4images_users SET user_level = 2, user_name = 'test', user_email = 'test-user@sindat.de', user_showemail = 1, user_allowemails = 1, user_invisible = 0, user_joindate = UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2006-03-18 15:04'), user_lastaction = UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2006-03-20 22:20'), user_homepage = '', user_icq = '', downloaded_image_ids = '', download_lastaction = '1970-01-01 01:00' WHERE user_id = 2
Data truncated for column 'download_lastaction' at row 1
Fehler beim Bearbeiten des Users

Is this right, that the admin/users.php have to contains the wrong code??? I would correct the code - but i can't find the line to edit.

Maybe really compatible with 1.7.2? If not - i have to put "0" in the Field of last download - then the update button works correct.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2006, 12:15:22 AM »
Ok, lets try this:
in admin/users.php find:
Code: [Select]
        if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key]) && isset($table_fields[$key])) {Insert below:
Code: [Select]
          if ($key == "download_lastaction")
          {
            $additional_sql .= ", $key = UNIX_TIMESTAMP('".$HTTP_POST_VARS[$key]."')";
            continue;
          }
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline derStephan

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Foto-Stadtallendorf
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2006, 08:29:49 AM »
Thank you v@no!!

That was it - the mod works perfect.  :D

Offline sau4scr

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2006, 11:47:42 PM »
Does anybody know how to activate the calendar script on the edit users page in the ACP to have it place the date into the field in the proper format like ti does on the 4 rows above the download after and before fields?

Thanks in advance

Offline mWelle

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2006, 11:42:38 AM »
kann man das auch irgendwie umändern, so das bei der detail-ansicht der user-name steht, wer dieses bild alles downloaded hat?
mfg
mWelle

Offline sau4scr

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2006, 10:39:16 PM »
Does anybody know how to activate the calendar script on the edit users page in the ACP to have it place the date into the field in the proper format like ti does on the 4 rows above the download after and before fields?

Thanks in advance

Anyone?

Offline snowppy

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2006, 07:56:30 PM »
hi .I've installed the mod .But it wont work
When a user downloads a picture the picture id is not been written here:http://87.119.81.68/123.jpg pls help
version 1.72
P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2006, 07:44:55 PM »
V@no on page 3 of this string you posted Re: [Mod] Keep Track Of What Each User Has Downloaded

That really help. After I made the changes according to your mod instructions, there was the following difference/problem.

Now when I'm logged in as the Admin and I go to the Users Control Panel and click the Download Images link, it will redirect to home page.

However, if I click the link in the ACP it will show the images that the user downloaded.

I don't want to put you out, but was wondering if you had the fix for the  Users Panel when using the Download Image Link

Thanks
Steve

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2006, 01:18:08 AM »
compare the URL in the links at profile page and ACP and see if they are different
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2006, 05:01:25 PM »
V@no

Here is the link for the members profile page.

http://filipinaeyes.com/online-dating-gallery/member.php?action=showprofile&user_id=3

On this page, there is a link that says "Downnloaded Images"

When I click that, it goes back to the home page which is:

http://filipinaeyes.com/online-dating-gallery

Here is the link in the ACP:

http://filipinaeyes.com/online-dating-gallery/admin/index.php

On that page there is a link that says: Downloaded Image IDs (5)

If I click this link, it displays the pictures that the member has downloaded.

Thanks
Steve

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2006, 01:29:12 AM »
The only explanation I have is you either did wrong changes in member.php (aka added it in the wrong place), or you have another instance of url_user_downloads in member.php or other files. The first is most probably.

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2006, 04:34:34 AM »
As usual V@NO you are right....I had it in the wrong place.

Thanks a million.

Steve

Offline jezzaelo

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2006, 04:19:56 AM »
hi im jezael and i have a lot of problems whit this mod please help me, and forgive my english please

when i try to install the mod i look this message:

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php on line 340

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php:340) in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php on line 111

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php:340) in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php on line 111

then when the mod are install this other message:

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php on line 340

and when i try to get in the admin panel this other messages:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php:340) in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/admin/admin_functions.php on line 168

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php:340) in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/admin/admin_functions.php on line 169

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php:340) in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/admin/admin_functions.php on line 170

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php:340) in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/admin/admin_functions.php on line 171

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/includes/sessions.php:340) in /home/mgfpict/public_html/members/admin/admin_functions.php on line 172

Offline Ch*yeuk

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2006, 10:35:48 PM »
Nice mod. Could thumbnails replace the id number? If so, I'm going to install it.