Author Topic: [Mod] Show user's lightbox to admin.  (Read 89434 times)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Does not work php4.3.1 apache2
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2003, 09:00:58 PM »
Quote from: pilotdoc
Hi, Thanks for this mod, but it does not work on my site with php4.3.1 and apache2.  I do not know php, but I did a quick search for $HTTP_GET_VARS and $HTTP_POST_VARS on google and it seems they have been replaced by other commands $_GET and $_POST.  (?)

I tried to change over all of these in my search.php file, but still will not work.  "Show user's lightbox (3)" works, but when clicked through, it leads to a new blank search page.  

Any ideas?

does your search.php working at all?
the changes in this mod are exactly the same what u can find in search.php itself.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

pilotdoc

[Mod] Show user's lightbox to admin.
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2003, 10:19:44 PM »
Hi, thanks for the quick reply.  
Yes, search works otherwise.  Any other ideas?  Maybe its just a stupid error, but I have done the steps several times carefully and still same results.

Offline uksoreeyes

• View Profile
    • http://www.myleeneklass.com
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2003, 04:18:28 PM »
hi I hate to be the awkward person here but I have applied the phpbb integration mod, How can I get this mod to work with phpbb?

Carl

Offline spoiledRHOtten

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2003, 07:39:20 AM »
Quote from: V@no
are u sure that u redid Step 1.? I dont think so, because if there was some problem, u'd get atleast this: Show user's Favorites ()
and this is the actual line, that supposed to print on display (X)
Code: [Select]
"lang_show_user_lightbox" => $lang['show_user_lightbox']." (".$num_rows_all.")",

Hi! for some reason, the link won't show up on user's profiles that I know have lightboxes. :(  Also, the same for the user's comments Mod.
Is it possible for you to take a look at my member.php file and tell me what is wrong? I'd really appreciate it!

Offline TIMT

• View Profile
Re: [Mod] Show user's lightbox to admin.
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2005, 01:22:45 PM »
Hi everybody

What do I have to do for placing the following Link
{if url_show_user_lightbox}<A href="{url_show_user_lightbox}">{lang_show_user_lightbox}</a>{endif url_show_user_lightbox}in the ACP "Modify User", in the Option-Sections (like modify, delete, permissions, usergroup)?

This feature would help me.

Serge

Offline TIMT

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2005, 04:14:41 PM »
Modify user.php

find:
show_text_link($lang['nav_usergroups'], "usergroups.php?action=edituser&user_id=".$user_row[$user_table_fields['user_id']]);
after
show_text_link($lang['show_user_lightbox'], "[i]your_domain[/i]/search.php?search_lightbox=".$user_row[$user_table_fields['user_id']]);
Replace your_domain

That's all.

Offline supastoked

• View Profile
    • ThoseDudes
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2005, 10:41:54 PM »
Hi V@no,
Firstly can i say great mod!! It's something i was wanted to do for a while now, but wasnt sure how  :lol:
I've gone through all the steps twice now, but for some reason i cant seem to get it to work??
When i click on my profile all i can see {if url_show_user_lightbox}{endif url_show_user_lightbox}
Any suggestions as to what i the prob could be?
TIA
Chris

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2005, 12:48:25 AM »
please check out our bug fixes forum.
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline supastoked

• View Profile
    • ThoseDudes
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2005, 01:24:32 AM »
Hi V@no,
I have checked the bug/fixes forum and applied the mentioned fix - only prob is it still doesnt give a link to view the users lightbox?
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!
Cheers
Chris

Offline Matthias70

• View Profile
    • Bildergalerie
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2005, 06:05:09 PM »
Hi V@no,

is it possible, to integrate the admin link to user's lightbox into the memberlist?
A table like this
... name | email | homepage | lightbox | comments ...

Matthias

PhilippVienna

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2006, 09:09:27 PM »
Hello,

this mod is exactly what i was looking for, but unfortunately in search.php I can't find the following:

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_result']) || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['show_result'])) {
 $show_result = 1;
}
else {
 $show_result = 0;
}

I also can't find anything which is similar to this!! Where shall I insert the code??

Pls help me! Thanks!

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2006, 10:01:47 PM »
Since v1.7.2 almost everything that was above define('ROOT_PATH', 1); was moved into global.php
I've updated the original post it should work now with all versions ;)

Offline ladyoz

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2006, 10:44:23 PM »
Yes, search works otherwise.  Any other ideas?  Maybe its just a stupid error, but I have done the steps several times carefully and still same results.

I have the same problem.  I just get a blank Search page when I click on the link on the Member Profile page.  Any help would be appreciated :)  Thanks.
Despite the cost of living, it's still popular ...

Offline ladyoz

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 01:57:40 AM »

I have the same problem.  I just get a blank Search page when I click on the link on the Member Profile page.  Any help would be appreciated :)  Thanks.

Can anybody help me with this?  I've checked and quadruple checked all the changes made to the files and I can't find anything wrong.  I still get a blank search page when I click on the Show User's Lightbox link.  It has to be something simple, but I just can't find it  :roll:

Thanks in advance.
Despite the cost of living, it's still popular ...

Offline Stinus

• View Profile
    • Veteranbrannbiler - Old Fire Truck
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2006, 08:18:40 PM »

Can anybody help me with this?  I've checked and quadruple checked all the changes made to the files and I can't find anything wrong.  I still get a blank search page when I click on the Show User's Lightbox link.  It has to be something simple, but I just can't find it  :roll:

Thanks in advance.

The same for me. The search page dos not work. Only if i mark "view new images only", all the new images is showed. Not "old" images is showed. I have put the old search.php from 1.7.2, but it is the same. I hope someone can help me.
Stian

A site about Old Fire Truck - Gallery - Forum