Author Topic: Still problem with login to my website  (Read 7497 times)

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
Still problem with login to my website
« on: March 16, 2014, 07:23:00 PM »
I have make all from link:http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=1858.0. Nothing change. I check my login and password. All is as I know. But when try login - nothing is happen. Only website reload.

This same is happen when I try write the words or signs from veryfication code. I write corect signs but veryfication code is reload as  if I inserted wrong signs.

I started thinking whether my problems with logging on or writing signs down to catpcha are result of incorrect reading or processing signs. I checked my phpAdmin.
Coding system of signs for MySQL:  UTF-8 Unicode (utf8);
System of comparisons for the connection MySQL:   utf8 _ unicode_ci.
In the structure the method of comparing records is sometime uft8 _unicode_ci, but also latin2_ general_ci can find.
However in the statistics of records is always latin2 _ general_ci.

Can it cause problems? If yes, how I can fix it? If however it can't to cause this all trouble, what can cause my problems with logging and writing down (with reading out) of signs? How to recover the access to the own website and ACP?

Please help me.

And thanks a lot for those who try help me for this time.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:55:52 PM by Alfi »

Offline nobby

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Still problem with login to my website
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 07:54:32 PM »
Hi,

if you want someone to help then you should revise your text times.

Less is often more. This here but read by none  :wink:

nobby

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 08:20:09 PM »
I don't know if you will glad of my changes. it very difficoult cut the text, make it very short and at once write all informations which maybe important. especially form, who don't know good English. Therefore, please, forgive me this my text and even it it not short, help me.

Offline budduke

• View Profile
    • http://www.budduke.com
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 11:23:57 PM »
Not sure if this helps or not but when I clicked on "new images" on your site, I received this at the top of your page...
Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 101 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 149 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 101 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 149 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 101 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 149 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 101 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 149 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 101 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 149 Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/accounts_w/wikmail/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 101

Do you know if your provider changed your PHP version overnight? When I googled the above error it talks about PHP Version 5.3.0
If I remember correctly, all input from boxes are ran through that function during being processed.
this is what I found when I searched this site...
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=30950.0

Not sure if that is much help or not...
Buddy Duke
www.budduke.com

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 12:04:43 AM »
My provider change PHP version any time ago - from 4 to 5. I  check my version PhP - 5.3.1

I read the link. If it mean I am supposed to do update to latest version 4images? I have 1.7.6. But what will be with my template 4dark? Will it match the latest version? Can I update 4images from 1.7.6 to 1.7.11 or need all the updates between this both version ?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:21:58 AM by Alfi »

Offline budduke

• View Profile
    • http://www.budduke.com
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 01:12:48 AM »
The only two choices that I think you can do would be either...
1. update your current install to 1.7.11 but you would have to do each update between there which would be time consuming (you might be able to get away with going as far as 1.7.8 or 1.7.9 (I think that is when it supported 5.3)
or
2. you can install a fresh install of 1.7.11 and try to bring over all your mods/templates to the fresh install.

That is the reason my site is still running 1.7.7 (I am lazy in doing all the updates)
Buddy Duke
www.budduke.com

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 08:29:19 PM »
Thx, thx, thx..... and again thx !!! I update all  to 1.7.11 and all work fine now.   :D All start work from version 1.7.9 but I add next too.