Author Topic: Thumbnails  (Read 4005 times)

Offline PamBreeze

• I'm Not Crazy...I'm Just Me!
    • View Profile
    • Emanon Creations
Thumbnails
« on: July 12, 2013, 05:17:21 AM »
Is there an easier way to make the thumbnail on the detail page larger while keeping the ones on the index page the same?
I tried some of the mods on here and the only one I could get to work made the image full sized.That is much bigger than I want.
I usually can follow along and get stuff to work but this time the ones I tried either messed up my web site or did nothing. I messed
around for a few hours between looking on here and trying to get the ones I found to work. I am very frustrated right now. TY for any help!

Rembrandt

Offline PamBreeze

• View Profile
    • Emanon Creations
Re: Thumbnails
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 05:12:44 AM »
Okay I tried this and either it does not work or I am clueless on how to get it to work...Which is a high possibility.  :?

Offline PamBreeze

• View Profile
    • Emanon Creations
Re: Thumbnails
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 09:23:58 AM »
What I need is for the thumbnail that shows up on the detail page to appear larger. I have always and still do create my own thumbnails and upload them in ftp. I need something I can use so I don't need to rebuild my thumbnails as I have jpg & gif thumbnails and if I rebuild them my gif thumbnails will no longer be animated. I am thinking that is why none of the mods I have tried work as they seem to be for when you are adding new thumbnails using ACP.