4images Forum & Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2014, 06:01:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Follow 4images on twitter: Click here to follow!
Togle to toolbar
Translate this page with =>
Translate this page >
* Home Help Search Login Register

+  4images Forum & Community
|-+  General / Allgemeines
| |-+  Programming
| | |-+  Problem after update php to 5.3.3 unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING
Pages: [1] Print
This topic has not yet been rated!
Author Topic: Problem after update php to 5.3.3 unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING  (Read 3710 times)
ccsakuweb

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 0

Patri

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2011, 01:50:44 PM »

After the update from php 5.1 to 5.3.3 my website doesn't work.

I have this error in the error log.

Quote  [Expand]
[Mon Oct 03 04:03:25 2011] [error] [client 65.99.235.248] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting T_STRING in .../httpdocs/tophits3.php on line 29

I need help to fix it, I don't know where is the error to fix.

Arrow 4images Paid Mods: Links, Blog, Albums, Subdomains for users, Diferent templates for user profile, Related picture in details, Last pictures in details.
And the mod that you request me.   Demo: http://www.myart.es

A website dedicated to artist people who loves drawing, design, writing and more
Rembrandt
4images Moderator
4images Guru

Thank You
-Given: 102
-Receive: 842

Vienna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 02:39:18 PM »

i think you have a problem with single and double quotes

Meine 4Images Modifikationen  Now over 100 Modification Online!    Meine 4images Demo Seite

Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
V@no
If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
Administrator
4images Guru

Thank You
-Given: 47
-Receive: 550

mmm PHP...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 02:53:24 PM »

You forgot attach the file (tophits3.php) or show first 50 lines from that file.

Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)
ccsakuweb

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 0

Patri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »

wow  You are right Rembrandt. It was that. A bad double quote with concatenation.
But I don't understand, why this error has happened after the installation of php 5.3. I have not changed tophits3.php for years. Now I have fear that it happens again in another php file and in another page, with no notice of me.

Arrow 4images Paid Mods: Links, Blog, Albums, Subdomains for users, Diferent templates for user profile, Related picture in details, Last pictures in details.
And the mod that you request me.   Demo: http://www.myart.es

A website dedicated to artist people who loves drawing, design, writing and more
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: