Author Topic: Is there a mod for setting an image as adult only  (Read 5925 times)

Offline Beautiful Body Castings

• View Profile
Is there a mod for setting an image as adult only
« on: January 26, 2008, 05:26:29 AM »
I need a way of marking certain images as adult only so people have to change a setting to display adult images and a setting when uploading to set if its adult or not etc

I know i have seen a mod like this in the past and even used one but i no longer have it and cant find this anywhere

Can anyone point me to a mod that will do this and work with the latest version

Thanks

Offline Lucifix

• View Profile
    • http://www.slo-foto.net
Re: Is there a mod for setting an image as adult only
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

Offline Beautiful Body Castings

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 06:07:44 PM »
Thanks

already seen that and its not any good, i  dont want people to have to accept some toc every time they view an image

Also i want the users uploading the images to be able to set if the image is adult rated or not and if it is then it only displays to users with the adult option checked in their settings, so images wouldnt display for users who dont want to see them, not even in random

I know there is a mod that does exactly that but it was over a year or 2 ago when i saw it and i cant find it now

Offline MoshinInvader

• View Profile
Re: Is there a mod for setting an image
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 12:25:25 AM »
I found this thread while searching the same problem.  If there is a mod that does this, could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks.

What I'm wondering is if there is a way to flag specific images as "Restricted" upon upload and via the Admin Control Panel?  And, have a user Control Panel setting; Display Restricted Images: Yes / No?

User Control Panel: Display Restricted Images? Yes / No
Upload Form: Restricted Image? Yes / No
Admin Control Panel: Restricted Image? Yes / No

I've searched the forums and found mods that are really close to the same thing - but not quite. V@no's Terms & Conditions mod is very close and really slick...

http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=7113.0

...very cool. And I may end up using that mod instead. But I'm wondering if there are any other mods that are even closer to what I, (and the above poster), are asking?

Many Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Offline greylan

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Werewolfhero's Den
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 04:56:58 AM »
What i did was just created a category that is only viewable by registered users. If you already do that you might have to create a new user group (other than all, admin, registered, and registered(validating), and edit the members you wish to be allowed to view the new category set to the new group.

Go to admin panel - create the category - set the view category, view image, download to registered users, upload/download to admin (since i don't have it set up for others to upload to) n.n;; and the rest all registered users.