4images Forum & Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
You're looking for some 4images templates and styles? Then visit this thread to show websites with 4images templates to download.
Togle to toolbar
Translate this page with =>
Translate this page >
* Home Help Search Login Register

+  4images Forum & Community
|-+  4images Modifications / Modifikationen
| |-+  Templates & Styles (Requests & Discussions)
| | |-+  looking for clean Template without somuch table Tags (Moderator: Rembrandt)
| | | |-+  Message #96279
Pages: [1] 2 » »» Print
Author Topic: looking for clean Template without somuch table Tags  (Read 29206 times)
the0bone

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2007, 10:55:45 AM »

I like the fullscreen display, although left panel lacks some background.

Due to the use of the DIV container and the different IDs and CLASSes you can easily change everything with creating a new template. Just edit the css file.
For the left panel it is id="sidebar". Put in a background image or color. Or change the width or what ever. But i will change some id's into classes to become a valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Code.

Quote  [Expand]
want to get them one hundred percent cross-browser compliant. I hope it could help me in this way (in fact, only Microsoft Evil or Very Mad browsers borrowed me, as usual...).
Yeah, that hard! Currently my design did not work 100% at IE6. Don't know if i will fix it.

From todays planing I will provide 2 different CSS files with the final version. One basic version with as less Code as possible (like the current one).
And maybe a additional one with navigation on the right, the 4images delauft logo on the top and some more CSS Styles that I will use on my own version.

Pages: [1] 2 » »» Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: