Author Topic: REQ: Apple Style Template  (Read 6702 times)

Offline IzyB

• View Profile
    • OmNamaste
REQ: Apple Style Template
« on: January 11, 2007, 01:29:21 AM »
I was wondering if anyone out there can create an Apple style template that will be compatible for 1.7.4? I currently have the FI_Apple_Blue by Komy.net (www.OmNamaste.com/4images) but his site is no longer there and this template doesn't even work completely with 1.7.1. I installed this template during the previous 4images release. I really love the look and feel of this template, but don't want to update to 1.7.4 in fear of having more issues. I've looked at other templates available, and although they are really great templates, they just don't click with me the way this one does. It doesn't even really have to be blue, I just like the overall layout and style.

Thanks!
Tina
Namaste,
Tina

Offline honda2000

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • Wir machen Internet!
Re: REQ: Apple Style Template
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 08:57:51 AM »
Your Version of 4images is 1.7.1
an the Style (apple) works with this Version? Yes!

when you like look at this:
make an update (all files) to: 1.7.2 > http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=11877.0
AND AFTER
make an update (all files) to: 1.7.3 > http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=13732.0
AND AFTER
make an update (all files) to: 1.7.4 > http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=15154.0

and your Style (Apple) works perfectly with the version of the galery

manurom

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 02:05:16 AM »
Hello;
I made such a template in my old test website, here.
You can download it here. Even if my old test site runs on 4images 1.7.1, sources have been updated to the latest version.
You will have to sign with user=test and password=test.
Hope it would help. I will search in my own archives to find the "FI_Apple_Blue" template and fit it to the last version. If I get success, I will send you the updated files.

Offline IzyB

• View Profile
    • OmNamaste
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 02:46:35 AM »
Hello;
I made such a template in my old test website, here.
You can download it here. Even if my old test site runs on 4images 1.7.1, sources have been updated to the latest version.
You will have to sign with user=test and password=test.
Hope it would help. I will search in my own archives to find the "FI_Apple_Blue" template and fit it to the last version. If I get success, I will send you the updated files.

Thank you very much! Love it!!!  :D
Namaste,
Tina

manurom

Hint in Apple Style Template
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 06:28:53 PM »
Hello;
sorry, but we didn't mention a problem with this template.
This template is based on tabs, and the "home" tab maybe not shown, as it is a text tab ({lang_home}) and not a picture tab, to comply with intenational localization.
To solve it, edit the file includes/page_header.php.
Find:
Code: [Select]
  "lang_go" => $lang['go'],and just after, add this line:
Code: [Select]
  "lang_home" => $lang['home'],elsewhere, the script seems to parse the "lang_home" tag only in "clickstream". :?:
Sorry for those who had encountered any displaying problem.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 06:38:59 PM by manurom »