Author Topic: details.html layout.  (Read 4409 times)

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
details.html layout.
« on: May 15, 2006, 08:17:46 PM »
I'm having trouble understanding the details.html page (default template). There is a table with the description, keywords, date, hits, etc. The table codes says it is 100% wide (it doesn't look like it though). This table is also to the left.

I want to center this table on the page, but because it says it is 100% wide, centering doesn't work. The table looks like it is to the left.

So how do I center this table on the page? I have been playing around all day and I can't find the solution.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Steve

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
Re: details.html layout.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 12:36:18 AM »
Any help please

I used the default template to cutomize my gallery. All went well until I came to where I wanted to adjust the category table (home.hmtl), the description table (details.html), etc.

They say they are 100% wide, but that can't be. How do you control the width of these tables.

The site is at:

http://www.filipinaeyes.com/online-dating-gallery

If you look at this page, I want the category to be wider. The html codes says it's 100%. I need it to be wider. Help, I'm confused.

thanks

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 03:29:22 AM »
They must be inside another table with fixed width.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 01:41:58 PM »
Thanks V@no

I went and made all tables 100% but still it didn't work. Finally I merged two of the tables and I got it to work somehow. To be honest, not sure why it worked when I merged them versus when I didn't. It doesn't makes sense. All tables were 100% and no CSS code controlling the width. Oh well, it worked when I merged so I accomplished what I wanted.

Thanks again V@no. As always, you try to help.

Steve