Author Topic: [Template] Next generation template "Wallpaper" + PSD source for Free Download!  (Read 250287 times)

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
Hello,

Does anyone know how I could change the default of "ON or OFF" on the user panel at the left hand side???
Thank you very much for your help.

meaning reverse it?

Right now, when I log on the album, the user panel will shown in the left hand side.
When I view the image (details.html), it would hide automatically unless I click the button.
However, if I click it and unhide the panel in PICTURE1 and then view PICTURE2, the panel would be hidden by itself again.
How could I keep the setting (show the panel) all the time until the button is clicked???

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I really appreciate it!!!

by default it should be open always… don’t know how u got it closed by default?  :? :? :?

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
by default it should be open always… don’t know how u got it closed by default?  :? :? :?

Maybe I changed somewhere to cause it closed.
Would you please tell me how to change that back to open by default (when viewing the pics)???
Btw, here's my album, FYR.
http://www.sleepy.tw/album/

Thank you very much. 8)

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
if u have changed the hotdt.js file try to replace it with the orginal one ;)

Offline original

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
are u able to install other templates? This template does not need any special config and it can/should be installed the same was as any other 4image template... :?

no actualy i am not... is the way i explained not how it is done?!
i do not know what is the problem, every template i put there and then make load themes doesn't work :(

Please help me!!!

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
I didn't change hotdt.js, but anyways, I upload this file again with the original one.
However, the situation is the same. When I view the pics, the left panel remains closed...:(

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
are u able to install other templates? This template does not need any special config and it can/should be installed the same was as any other 4image template... :?

no actualy i am not... is the way i explained not how it is done?!
i do not know what is the problem, every template i put there and then make load themes doesn't work :(

Please help me!!!

Since this is not related to this template alone, please try to open a new thread here: http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?board=4.0 i am sure our great 4image members will help you with it :)

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
I didn't change hotdt.js, but anyways, I upload this file again with the original one.
However, the situation is the same. When I view the pics, the left panel remains closed...:(

try to remove {if cookie_sc3}style="display: none;"{endif cookie_sc3} in the details.html
!!! the cookie function is disabled !!!
hope it works ;)

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile

try to remove {if cookie_sc3}style="display: none;"{endif cookie_sc3} in the details.html
!!! the cookie function is disabled !!!
hope it works ;)
Thank you very much, Maxpaul.
By doing what you said above didn't solve my problem.
Anyways, I was just installed this site and I think I'll start it over rather than find out where the problem is.

Appreciate your help and thanks for the template again 8)

Offline Ricsca

• View Profile
As it is the line of code that does to close in automatic the column of political left in the display of the images? 

Bye bye

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
As it is the line of code that does to close in automatic the column of political left in the display of the images? 

Bye bye

:? sorry, meaning?

Offline Ricsca

• View Profile
What code does to open and to close the column of political left? 

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
What code does to open and to close the column of political left? 

sorry I am not the coder of the JavaScript, so I will not be able to help you with it, i have just designed the template and added this script to improve features ;)

Offline Ricsca

• View Profile

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
Hello Maxpaul,

Would you please tell me how to set the page width of this template???
I tried to added width="800" in the home.html but in vain.
Right now, people are having bigger and bigger LCD, if I don't fix the width, the page would look a little "loose" when people are viewing with higher resolution. Please teach me how I could set it... 8)

Besides, another question about the picture security. I know this is not related to your template, but I see in your website, people could see the pics but couldn't get into the folder. However when I set the mode of the folder, my pics couldn't be shown well in the album. Would you please tell me how the setting should be to have the same protection as your album.

Thank you very much.

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
Hello Maxpaul,

Would you please tell me how to set the page width of this template???
I tried to added width="800" in the home.html but in vain.
Right now, people are having bigger and bigger LCD, if I don't fix the width, the page would look a little "loose" when people are viewing with higher resolution. Please teach me how I could set it... 8)

its easy ;) in your CSS file style.css, find:
Code: [Select]
.okvir {
width: 95%;
} /* site width: set "%" to px for fixed width */
and change it to

Code: [Select]
.okvir {
width: 800px;
} /* site width: set "%" to px for fixed width */

Besides, another question about the picture security. I know this is not related to your template, but I see in your website, people could see the pics but couldn't get into the folder. However when I set the mode of the folder, my pics couldn't be shown well in the album. Would you please tell me how the setting should be to have the same protection as your album.

Thank you very much.

you mean, if you try to enter in the browser the path to the folder?
if yes, its simple; just turn off the folder index or set it to no index from you hosting control panel..

;)