Author Topic: [Template] Next generation template "Wallpaper" + PSD source for Free Download!  (Read 250826 times)

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
Hi

Usually the toggle state is set to default (open) when the script did not find that info in the cookie..

How can I change this default into "close"?

Thanks

Unfortunately I will not be able to help you with it, I do not know java scripting good enough to make the changes to reverse the action…  :(

Offline maziggy

• View Profile
That's excellent, thanks for sharing this great stuff with us!

Just one remark. The toogle option is working properly for the left side menu but unfortunately not for the image details and user comments. If i close all three and go to the next image the left side menu will remain closed but the image details and comments are open again. Of course i modified the templates accordning to my needs, so i would assume that i broke something but i'm not able to identify the problem. Any hints are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Martin

Usually the toggle state is set to default (open) when the script did not find that info in the cookie.. Try again with a fresh copy and try modifying step by step.. This way u will be able to find what changes u are making to make it non-functional.. Good luck  :)

Just found an error in the Javascript console:

Error: ccollect[inc] has no properties
Source File: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/hotdt.js
Line: 46

I'm also not too familiar with Java. So anyone has a clue what does that mean?

Thanks, Martin

Offline cappuccino

• View Profile
    • PIXXGALLERY
Hi,
habe probleme mit der Detailansicht.
Hierbei wird immer das Bild auf der rechten Seite um vielleicht ca 2mm abgeschnitten.
Dieses fällt sehr auf, wenn man vorallem Bilder mit Rahmen verwendet.
Hier der Link der Seite:
http://www.pixxgallery.de/details.php?image_id=263

Habe schon versucht in der /template/media/jpg.html die Tabelle border="0" abzuändern.
Der Rahmen ist zwar im Anschluß weg, aber das Problem das das Bild rechts abgeschnitten wird, bleibt.

Hat für dieses Problem jemand eine Lösung?

EDIT: Hat sich erledigt...
Gruß und Danke
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 01:01:24 PM by cappuccino »

Offline DerGeist

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
cappuccino wie hast du das Problem gelöst?

Offline cappuccino

• View Profile
    • PIXXGALLERY
Anscheinend liegt dieses an dem Hintergrundloader und der blc.gif.
Verwende nun einfach die jpg.html Datei aus dem default Template

Gruß

Offline DerGeist

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
hab jetzt den komplet rausgenommen und bei den gif´s scheidet ehr bei mir immer noch was weg.

Offline aleem316

• View Profile
how can i resize the  thumbnails   like the other template below. mines is big

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
@ aleem316

It’s easy to achieve what u are trying to do...

1) go to admin control panel and go to “settings”
2) go to "Image settings" >> "Image table cells" >> enter 5
3) save settings and u should be getting similar results as in ur sample picture

MaxPaul  :D

Offline aleem316

• View Profile
hey thanx alot maxpaul got it to work....

I have  a lil problem though   i added  the  mini top mod   and this happens

I is there a way i can remove that grey background and have like how the new images are displayed??

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
@ aleem316

the gray background is controlled by  CSS class="head1" in the td tag in tables... so try removing it...Or best way is to fill the table which is holding the images below the heading "mini top" with the background color. This will keep the design style uniform.

Regarding the thumbnail holder,,, I think its possible, tough I have not checked out this MOD "mini top".
Currently I am on travel.. if u could not solve it.. please send me a PM by then end on this week and I will take a look at it...

regards :D

Offline Sir Sky-Walker

• View Profile
Wo kann ich das Menü anpassen /erweitern? wie heißt die datei?

------

Where can I edit the menu ?

Offline kief24

• View Profile
Hey Maxpaul, really great template !
Can you tell me how you did the addition of dynamic <meta tags> ?
( especially dynamic keywords -> <meta name="keywords"....)

Thx

Offline Sir Sky-Walker

• View Profile
Hello,

first times praise, is really a beautiful Template. But one thing I miss, close the right mouse button.
So everyone can store the picture with "rightclick" -> download, and downloadbutton remains on zero.

Have you there a fast solution?

----------------------------------------------------------

Hallo,

erstmal ein Lob, ist wirklich ein schönes Template.
Aber eie sache vermisse ich, die sperre der rechten Maustaste.
So kann jeder das bild mit "Bild speichern unter" runterladen, und der downloadbutton bleibt auf null.

Habt ihr da eine schnelle Lösung?

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
@kief24
[qcode]<meta name="keywords" content="{image_name},{cat_name}">[/qcode]

the idea is to give each page individual keywords.... so if ur site is about wallpapers, u can try

[qcode]<meta name="keywords" content="free {image_name}, download {cat_name}...bla bla bla...">[/qcode]

the keyword tag is not that important because people always abuse it and search engines have developed to live without it :D
but the [qcode]<meta name="description" content=" bla bla bla ">[/qcode]  :idea: is still important.. and if u can use the above idea and make a good dynamic description tag.. u will be surprised to see how much it helps; trust me ;)
NOTE! don’t over do it.

:!: if u have random images then u will get the wrong {image_name}... well this was not a problem for me at hotdt.com cause i do not use random images made by the gallery ;)

@Sir Sky-Walker
Where can I edit the menu ?
you mean the top navigation menu having the search, lightbox etc.... ? for this u need to edit individual template files like home, category, details, lighbox, search.....

Hello,

first times praise, is really a beautiful Template. But one thing I miss, close the right mouse button.
So everyone can store the picture with "rightclick" -> download, and downloadbutton remains on zero.

Have you there a fast solution?
Sorry I did not understand the question  :|

Offline kief24

• View Profile
it worked ( description tag )
Thx Maxpaul !!