Author Topic: [Template] Next generation template "Wallpaper" + PSD source for Free Download!  (Read 250248 times)

Offline TIMT

• View Profile
Re: Next generation 4images template "Wallpaper" for Free Download!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 10:34:33 PM »
I like this soft colors, the smooth change from green into white. Is that possible to do with stylesheet? And when yes.. how?

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
Re: Next generation 4images template "Wallpaper" for Free Download!
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 01:00:41 AM »
Yes its possible, you need to make a image of 4px width and 768px height or more, with this effect and define in css:

body { background: #ffffff url("images/bg.gif") fixed; } where bg.gif is the above made image.

;)

Offline Firestorm

• View Profile
This is a great template , very beautiful but unfortunately i cannot extract it , it says " The archieve is either in unknown format or damaged" .. plz fix it .

thx lots .

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
This is a great template , very beautiful but unfortunately i cannot extract it , it says " The archieve is either in unknown format or damaged" .. plz fix it .

thx lots .

@ Firestorm

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I don’t know what had happed :(. I think it was some problem in the network, because I had received a similar complaint, and the first time when I checked it was ok, but later I found out that for no reason the download was getting terminated before complete it completely. Most probably the file you got  was not downloaded completely, Please try to re-download it today.

If any problem occurs, please PM me, i will send u a fresh copy ;)
Regards

Offline Firestorm

• View Profile

thx lots .

@ Firestorm

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I don’t know what had happed :(. I think it was some problem in the network, because I had received a similar complaint, and the first time when I checked it was ok, but later I found out that for no reason the download was getting terminated before complete it completely. Most probably the file you got  was not downloaded completely, Please try to re-download it today.

If any problem occurs, please PM me, i will send u a fresh copy ;)
Regards

I think the problem is still there as i cannot unzip it .

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
Download file problem fixed, the problem was with the script handling the file, the Wallpaper.zip file is intact and fine ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused  :wink:

Offline trexec

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Hi Max: sorry for my english. I´ve correctly installed your template ( fantastic colors, great work ) and they work fine. Only one thing, the button on/off seems not appear because thes are looking for www.yoursite/.....off.gif.

I edited the file home.html and see the code for this button and seems all ok. The route seems point correctly.

My www, under construccion are www.cuidanet.com/4images/. Can you take a view for the problem.?

Thanks, thanks, and thanks for this fantastic template.

Best regards from Canary Islands, Spain.

Ramon.

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
This should solve the problem  :D

Open the java script file “hotdt.jsfrom you “Wallpaper” template directory, and edit “var contractsymbol=” and “var expandsymbol=” with the correct site path to the image directory inside the template "Wallpaper" folder. (this is the path to on/off button for toggle view)

regards
MaxPaul

Offline trexec

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Hi Max, you are my HERO.

Thanks. Works 100%

Best regards
Ramon

Offline TIMT

• View Profile
How can I define by default that the picture info-box is open or close?

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
How can I define by default that the picture info-box is open or close?

Here is the source of the JavaScript used for the toggle action: http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/switchcontent2.htm I do not know js scripting, so unfortunately I cannot modify it for u  :(

Offline terry

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Hello maxpaul  
I correctly installed your template...but  i see error:
 Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /pub/home/artoff47/kamelot/gallery/includes/template.php(101) : eval()'d code on line 9

see my link  http://www.kamelot-tr.ru/gallery/index.php

why i see this error? help plizzz :? :(

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
1) make sure you uploaded all non-images files in TEXT (ASCII) mode and not in BINARY
2) does it work with default template?
3) do you use  some special tags, or even php code inside your categories names/description?

I just checked on all 4images versions and had no problem.

@maxpaul:
if I may suggest instead of hard code
Code: [Select]
  var contractsymbol='http://www.your_site.com/templates/Wallpaper/images/off.gif' //Path to image to represent contract state.
  var expandsymbol='http://www.your_site.com/templates/Wallpaper/images/on.gif' //Path to image to represent expand state.
you could either use
  var contractsymbol='./templates/Wallpaper/images/off.gif' //Path to image to represent contract state.
  var expandsymbol='./templates/Wallpaper/images/on.gif' //Path to image to represent expand state.
or even better, insert this into header.html
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
  var contractsymbol='{template_image_url}/off.gif' //Path to image to represent contract state.
  var expandsymbol='{template_image_url}/on.gif' //Path to image to represent expand state.
</script>
this way no modifications will required if domain or template folder was changed ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
Thanks v@no. I have updated the template. :D

Offline TIMT

• View Profile
It doesnt seems to be "only" a java problem.

I have the following tags in my details.html

{if is_in_group_photographer}
{endif is_in_group_photographer}   

when the user is logged out, everything works fine.
There ist one section (description) which can be expanded.

the user logged in as a photographer.

As a photographer you can expand three sections (description, rating, album).
Everytime after login, the first section is "closed" (description) and the other two sections (rating, album) are "open".
The first section is not between the tags.
I can close and open this two sections, everything works greate, as long a I logged in as a photographer.

When I logout, the icon is not shown anymore. But only, when I closed one of the two sections (as a photographer).
I get an Error Message:
Line 245
Char: 1
Error: Object required
Code: 0
URL: http//......

When I click on a next picture, the icon is shown again.

So, what I want is that
the "sections" are closed per default after login as a photographer.
the icon is correctli displayed after logout, even I closed the sections while I was loggedin as a photographer.

The problem must be the tags
{if is_in_group_photographer}
{endif is_in_group_photographer}   

It is very tricky and not easy to explain. But I hope it is clear enough.

I hope, somebody can help me. If necessaire I post the code of my details.html.