Author Topic: Someone help me pleaseee - thumbnails showing little Xs  (Read 6802 times)

Offline crazyinlovedotnet

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Someone help me pleaseee - thumbnails showing little Xs
« on: November 15, 2005, 06:56:03 AM »
OK I installed everything right and all..but it's not letting me create thumnails. They're like little X's, I have no idea why. And than when I login to my "ADMIN" and go to "AUTO-THUMNAILER" or watever..it says  IT SAYS "GD library error. Check module settings. " .. Can someone please help? And why is my other topic closed? And wat is cross postingg? Cause I have noo idea what I did wrong  :oops:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 12:02:41 PM by kai »

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Someone help me pleaseee
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 07:12:44 AM »
OK I installed everything right and all..but it's not letting me create thumnails. They're like little X's, I have no idea why. And than when I login to my "ADMIN" and go to "AUTO-THUMNAILER" or watever..it says IT SAYS "GD library error. Check module settings. " .. Can someone please help? And why is my other topic closed? And wat is cross postingg? Cause I have noo idea what I did wrong :oops:
1) You did not do the "must do" 3 steps
2) If GD is not installed on your server, ask your server administrator if ImageMagick or NetPBM is installed and if so how to use them. Then set proper path in the settings (search the forum if you need further help on this issue)
3) You did double post same questions in more then one forum - that is not allowed here, so one of your posts was closed. This is your third topic with the same contest.
I'm going to lock it so you may continue under your original:
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=10388.msg51407#msg51407
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)